Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
You say he's still learning and a work in progress, yet you defend him coming off the bench for a more experienced player.
exactly, he can learn from the bench watching what Baron does, you really think Lin is more experienced than Baron? yes he's way more explosive and quicker but, But Baron is a vet and has been running the point for many years and is one of the best in P&R situations. Baron also plays better defense, im not a coach or anything but its a move i wouldn't mind making, Baron looks to pass more than Lin & knows when to attack and when to pass, Baron looks to get our primary scorers involved, Lin looks to get fields, Novak, Chandler involved more than our primary scorers this is not going to cut it come playoff time.

CA7

Scoring Champ
if that was Melo runnin Lin would of hit the trail man instead of throwing the alley

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
exactly, he can learn from the bench watching what Baron does, you really think Lin is more experienced than Baron? yes he's way more explosive and quicker but, But Baron is a vet and has been running the point for many years and is one of the best in P&R situations. Baron also plays better defense, im not a coach or anything but its a move i wouldn't mind making, Baron looks to pass more than Lin & knows when to attack and when to pass, Baron looks to get our primary scorers involved, Lin looks to get fields, Novak, Chandler involved more than our primary scorers this is not going to cut it come playoff time.

So true I wish the coach would see this.

KingCharles34

All Star
if that was Melo runnin Lin would of hit the trail man instead of throwing the alley

I was thinkin the same thing...Or he woulda thrown the ball close enough to where he could just tip it but not quite catch so it goes out of bounds and Melo gets the turnover