View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

7 18.42%

2 5.26%

7 18.42%

10 26.32%

8 21.05%

2 5.26%

1 2.63%

1 2.63%
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

Originally Posted by skisloper
    If has a wide open 3"s its hard not to take it......but I do agree.....unless of course he is making them and then we will argue why he did not shoot more if Melo keeps missing
    yeah if he makes them I cant say anything but he has to go out of his way to get Melo and STAT shots or they start forcing, all Melo's shots but the 3's have been contested lay ups how about an easy 15 ft jumper or back door dunk/lay up to get him some rhythm

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by TakMan
    It's not as if Denver stopped winning after Anthony left. Which begs the question, how important was he really to that team? He needs to get his act together and prove that he is the player to elevate a team and take it to the next level. I think he can do that, but I'm getting tired of waiting for it to happen. As for the game; I can't believe we're still in it. Stoudamire's picking this team up at a crucial point. Anthony needs to do the same. I'm not buying into this confidence crap. He's an NBA player of 8 years. I think he's able to take the pressure by now.
    Well said.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Wow... Just wow lol

I wonder how many real basketball fans are in here?
    lmao 1 can only imagine

Absolutely. I've been saying this exact same thing.
    Yea idk how the coach does not see this

It's not as if Denver stopped winning after Anthony left. Which begs the question, how important was he really to that team? He needs to get his act together and prove that he is the player to elevate a team and take it to the next level. I think he can do that, but I'm getting tired of waiting for it to happen. As for the game; I can't believe we're still in it. Stoudamire's picking this team up at a crucial point. Anthony needs to do the same. I'm not buying into this confidence crap. He's an NBA player of 8 years. I think he's able to take the pressure by now.
    Ty LawsonED

put Toney in the game fcuk it

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    He's saying whats wrong is Lin shouldn't have the same amount of shot attempts as your 2 offensive beasts even if one of them is struggling.
    Right, many of you forget Lin is basically a rookie and is still learning the game. Lin thrives off of attacking the rim, he does not Necessary need the ball in his hand, but he has not yet learned when to pass and when to attack he's a work in progress. We all were stuck in Lin-sanity love land, but take a step back into reality. Lin now has to make this work and make our stars happy and attack less, it takes time.

I say this in every game thread. Melo and Stat are not superstars. They are of all star quality. The difference between a star and superstar is superstars get it done on both ends of the court.

why are STAT and Dirk playin 1 on 1

See how DAL gets the ball to their best player? That's how it should be done.

Originally Posted by CA7
    put Toney in the game fcuk it
    Shut your mouth!

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    Stat is playing VERY WELL today, even the anti Amare haters have to admit that.
    I have admitted this, its not a matter of admitting anything. I call it like I see it. He definitely had a positive impact in the first half, a big reason why we're in this game.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    If he can't handle the backlash for poor performances then he should be playing well enough to avoid them.

Strong minds > excuses.
    While I think the media and fans are bothering him, I agree with this. Hes gotta be strong and block it out, just play his game. He hasnt shown much mental toughness yet

There is def some truth to this. Part of what makes scorers great is their confidence. Not good when you have to second guess your game.
    Yea I think he'll pull out of it at some point. When? thats hard to predict, but I'd guess sometime in the next few weeks. Hes the type of player that used to explode for 40 points and make it look real easy. We havent seen that Melo much this year, not at all since that first injury. No excuses though, hes had more then enough time since coming back to find his rhythm. Its all mental now, give him a few weeks. He'll figure it out, too talented of a scorer not too.

with room to operate not give it him, stand still and watch him

we need to treat Melo how they trade Dirk and STAT how Nash used him

O so you want Melo to ISO? Cause that is what Dirk is doing right now.

Get STAT OFF THE F*CKING COURT WHAT A BUM!!