Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters
wtf did d antoni do in those 4 practices

181732_f260.jpg

Melo and Amar'e are suppose to make it easier for Lin but he keeps playing as if he needs to do it by himself, he also rarely passes them the ball, he hits Chandler/Novak/Fields/Jeffries more than he does STAT and Melo

I'd love to see him reduce his shooting and increase his passing. The drives were nice when Linsanity started but now that he's actually being challenged he's scoring way less and getting way less calls. And he's got to work on his free throw shooting.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
We've seen Lin take control and run this offense, had one of his best games of his life against the moves. You're too bent on up on Lin hate to make sense of anything. You're putting too much credit into Davis when its Novaks sharpshooting and Shump D's that got us back in the game. Doesn't matter who was the PG was.

If thats the case then why was it as soon as Lin got in foul trouble in the first against Boston and Davis came in with the starters everything looked under control and fine but in the 3rd of the Boston game when Lin was in with the starters Boston makes their run, then when Davis comes back in with the bench NY catches up.

I don't think you understand how extremely important having a decent PG is to Mike D'antoni's horrible system there's a reason this team was so terrible with Douglas and Shump starting at the 1.

CA7

Scoring Champ
MELO CANNOT HIT A SHOT AND MOVES LIKE MOLASSES......do not blame LIN for Melos woes...

are you shittin me, so why was Melo effective with

Andre Miller
Chauncey Billups
Steve Blake
Ty Lawson
Anthony Carter

Lin is feelin himself toooooooooooo much

Melo's shit-eating grin at the end of the game was also pretty irritating. Sometimes he looks like he's thinking more about what he's going to eat after the game than actually contributing.

CA7

Scoring Champ
How does anyone not understand this?

they think I'm saying he was good tonight, I wanted his ass on the pine, taking splinters out his ass until he finds his game

if you're gonna play him you cant complain about how he's playing

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
It means the Knicks right now couldnt beat them to win the Ring.

But thats not the point of my post I was saying Mike D'antoni is the only coach that under utilizes his star players unless their a pg. All those teams you mentioned Miami, Chicago, OKC, and LAL use their star players all the time the ball is constantly in their hands.

metrocard

Legend
What game are you watching Metrocard do you not realize that everytime Davis was in the game in tonights game and against Boston the lead was cut down and everytime Lin comes in the other teams lead grew. Yes Baron takes some bad shots but he plays under control, he isn't putting himself teammates in bad situations, and he knows when to slow down and speed up the tempo.

Hop off of Lin's dick already Linsanity is over it's obvious he still has a lot of work to do teams have scouted him and he's not ready to lead this team to a deep playoff run it's just facts Davis is a better, more skilled, more experienced player than Lin.

I was watching the Knicks game on MSG.

So what? Davis can be in the game, but its not necessarily all because of him...and especially today, he was horrible.

Lin can come in...but so did Melo...and Amare...your point is bloodless and you're wasting time typing.

You're not in CONTROL as a PG when you're taking BAD SHOT ATTEMPTS.

The only thing that controlled the game was Shumperts defense, it regulated Dallas' ball movement and gave the Knicks a chance to come back.

Davis' chucking certainly didn't help us in ANYWAY.

So really, don't be so dumb. Just because one guy is on the court, doesn't mean he's doing well because the other player is playing great on defense.

You seem to be the one on Lin's dick, why would you take so much effort to make a senseless post about Lin? Desperate much? Go watch Knicks in 60...obviously you missed the game.

skisloper

Starter
are you shittin me, so why was Melo effective with

Andre Miller
Chauncey Billups
Steve Blake
Ty Lawson
Anthony Carter

Lin is feelin himself toooooooooooo much

MELO IS SHOOTING FOR THE SEASON BELOW 33%,,,,,,,,,,THAT INCLUDES PRE-LIN.......

dude your right MELO is playing poorly because of LIN and I suppose Baron when he is PG,,,,,,,also when Shump, Bibby and Douglas ran the point....

MELO LOOKS LAZY , ACTS LAZY AND CANNOT HIT A SHOT....

TakMan

Rotation player
But thats not the point of my post I was saying Mike D'antoni is the only coach that under utilizes his star players unless their a pg. All those teams you mentioned Miami, Chicago, OKC, and LAL use their star players all the time the ball is constantly in their hands.

I'd hate to imagine what the final score would be if the ball was constantly in Anthony's hands.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
melo is strugglin hard all season man, lin or no lin, cmon everybody can see that

But why is he struggling?

It's because we keep putting him in uncomfortable situations first he's asked to be a Point Forward and now he's asked to basically be a role catch and shoot player.

CA7

Scoring Champ
melo is strugglin hard all season man, lin or no lin, cmon everybody can see that

45 posts in 6 years damn

anyway

its tough when the only time you can get a rhythm is when you get the ball and your team watches you instead of moving to free up some lanes for you

not to mention I've yet to see ONE down screen for a Melo jumper, all I've seen is cross screens, which are the easiest screens to defend, for Melo

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
We've seen Lin take control and run this offense, had one of his best games of his life against the moves. You're too bent on up on Lin hate to make sense of anything. You're putting too much credit into Davis when its Novaks sharpshooting and Shump D's that got us back in the game. Doesn't matter who was the PG was.
Take control and run the offense against who?? the raptors,and other shithole teams?????????? the Lakers? because they did not know what to expect?????????? :teeth: i dont hate Lin at all, but i do have a brain to know he's not this SUPER INCREDIBLE AMAZING UNSTOPPABLE GREATEST PG IN THE WORLD the media hyped him up to be.... the shit is just now starting to hit the fan, yes shump D is a part of the reason we got back in the game i already admitted that. yes novak shooting helped, but guess who was controlling the offense and understand the defense & understanding where to pass the ball? could it be Douglas? could it be Bibby? could it be LIN? No not at all it was BARON CRIPPLED ASS DAVIS, Lin takes more bonehead shots and commits more T/O in 15 mins than davis does. It's not a magic trick that we went down 12 when Lin comes in the game.... its not always about offense either defense is a key... and as you can see Davis clearly is a better defender as well. Im not saying crush lins mins, im saying Baron needs to be starting with the other vets and get them going early...

sg8

Benchwarmer
But why is he struggling?

It's because we keep putting him in uncomfortable situations first he's asked to be a Point Forward and now he's asked to basically be a role catch and shoot player.

and you believe that his atrocious field goal percentage is related to that?

metrocard

Legend
If thats the case then why was it as soon as Lin got in foul trouble in the first against Boston and Davis came in with the starters everything looked under control and fine but in the 3rd of the Boston game when Lin was in with the starters Boston makes their run, then when Davis comes back in with the bench NY catches up.

I don't think you understand how extremely important having a decent PG is to Mike D'antoni's horrible system there's a reason this team was so terrible with Douglas and Shump starting at the 1.

Because of Shumpert and Novak again. Davis doesn't impact the game like they do, especially with 6 turnovers in 21 minutes.