View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0

    0 0%
  • 1

    0 0%
  • 2

    7 18.42%
  • 3

    2 5.26%
  • 4

    7 18.42%
  • 5

    10 26.32%
  • 6

    8 21.05%
  • 7

    2 5.26%
  • 8

    1 2.63%
  • 9

    1 2.63%
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 82223242526272829303132 LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 474

Thread: Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

  1. #406
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    MELO CANNOT HIT A SHOT AND MOVES LIKE MOLASSES......do not blame LIN for Melos woes...
    are you ****tin me, so why was Melo effective with

    Andre Miller
    Chauncey Billups
    Steve Blake
    Ty Lawson
    Anthony Carter

    Lin is feelin himself toooooooooooo much

  2. #407
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Carmelo Anthony. Seriously can anyone perform at a lower level than this.

  3. #408
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Melo's ****-eating grin at the end of the game was also pretty irritating. Sometimes he looks like he's thinking more about what he's going to eat after the game than actually contributing.

  4. #409
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    How does anyone not understand this?
    they think I'm saying he was good tonight, I wanted his ass on the pine, taking splinters out his ass until he finds his game

    if you're gonna play him you cant complain about how he's playing

  5. #410
    Superstar NYCLakerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    It means the Knicks right now couldnt beat them to win the Ring.
    But thats not the point of my post I was saying Mike D'antoni is the only coach that under utilizes his star players unless their a pg. All those teams you mentioned Miami, Chicago, OKC, and LAL use their star players all the time the ball is constantly in their hands.

  6. #411
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    melo is strugglin hard all season man, lin or no lin, cmon everybody can see that

  7. #412
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    What game are you watching Metrocard do you not realize that everytime Davis was in the game in tonights game and against Boston the lead was cut down and everytime Lin comes in the other teams lead grew. Yes Baron takes some bad shots but he plays under control, he isn't putting himself teammates in bad situations, and he knows when to slow down and speed up the tempo.

    Hop off of Lin's dick already Linsanity is over it's obvious he still has a lot of work to do teams have scouted him and he's not ready to lead this team to a deep playoff run it's just facts Davis is a better, more skilled, more experienced player than Lin.
    I was watching the Knicks game on MSG.

    So what? Davis can be in the game, but its not necessarily all because of him...and especially today, he was horrible.

    Lin can come in...but so did Melo...and Amare...your point is bloodless and you're wasting time typing.

    You're not in CONTROL as a PG when you're taking BAD SHOT ATTEMPTS.

    The only thing that controlled the game was Shumperts defense, it regulated Dallas' ball movement and gave the Knicks a chance to come back.

    Davis' chucking certainly didn't help us in ANYWAY.

    So really, don't be so dumb. Just because one guy is on the court, doesn't mean he's doing well because the other player is playing great on defense.

    You seem to be the one on Lin's dick, why would you take so much effort to make a senseless post about Lin? Desperate much? Go watch Knicks in 60...obviously you missed the game.

  8. #413
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,642
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    are you ****tin me, so why was Melo effective with

    Andre Miller
    Chauncey Billups
    Steve Blake
    Ty Lawson
    Anthony Carter

    Lin is feelin himself toooooooooooo much
    MELO IS SHOOTING FOR THE SEASON BELOW 33%,,,,,,,,,,THAT INCLUDES PRE-LIN.......

    dude your right MELO is playing poorly because of LIN and I suppose Baron when he is PG,,,,,,,also when Shump, Bibby and Douglas ran the point....

    MELO LOOKS LAZY , ACTS LAZY AND CANNOT HIT A SHOT....

  9. #414
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    But thats not the point of my post I was saying Mike D'antoni is the only coach that under utilizes his star players unless their a pg. All those teams you mentioned Miami, Chicago, OKC, and LAL use their star players all the time the ball is constantly in their hands.
    I'd hate to imagine what the final score would be if the ball was constantly in Anthony's hands.

  10. #415
    Superstar NYCLakerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by sg8
    melo is strugglin hard all season man, lin or no lin, cmon everybody can see that
    But why is he struggling?

    It's because we keep putting him in uncomfortable situations first he's asked to be a Point Forward and now he's asked to basically be a role catch and shoot player.

  11. #416
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by sg8
    melo is strugglin hard all season man, lin or no lin, cmon everybody can see that
    45 posts in 6 years damn

    anyway

    its tough when the only time you can get a rhythm is when you get the ball and your team watches you instead of moving to free up some lanes for you

    not to mention I've yet to see ONE down screen for a Melo jumper, all I've seen is cross screens, which are the easiest screens to defend, for Melo

  12. #417
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    We've seen Lin take control and run this offense, had one of his best games of his life against the moves. You're too bent on up on Lin hate to make sense of anything. You're putting too much credit into Davis when its Novaks sharpshooting and Shump D's that got us back in the game. Doesn't matter who was the PG was.
    Take control and run the offense against who?? the raptors,and other ****hole teams?????????? the Lakers? because they did not know what to expect?????????? i dont hate Lin at all, but i do have a brain to know he's not this SUPER INCREDIBLE AMAZING UNSTOPPABLE GREATEST PG IN THE WORLD the media hyped him up to be.... the **** is just now starting to hit the fan, yes shump D is a part of the reason we got back in the game i already admitted that. yes novak shooting helped, but guess who was controlling the offense and understand the defense & understanding where to pass the ball? could it be Douglas? could it be Bibby? could it be LIN? No not at all it was BARON CRIPPLED ASS DAVIS, Lin takes more bonehead shots and commits more T/O in 15 mins than davis does. It's not a magic trick that we went down 12 when Lin comes in the game.... its not always about offense either defense is a key... and as you can see Davis clearly is a better defender as well. Im not saying crush lins mins, im saying Baron needs to be starting with the other vets and get them going early...

  13. #418
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    But why is he struggling?

    It's because we keep putting him in uncomfortable situations first he's asked to be a Point Forward and now he's asked to basically be a role catch and shoot player.
    and you believe that his atrocious field goal percentage is related to that?

  14. #419
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by TakMan
    I'd hate to imagine what the final score would be if the ball was constantly in Anthony's hands.
    I'd hate to see a post where you actually didnt just bitch about Melo.

  15. #420
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    If thats the case then why was it as soon as Lin got in foul trouble in the first against Boston and Davis came in with the starters everything looked under control and fine but in the 3rd of the Boston game when Lin was in with the starters Boston makes their run, then when Davis comes back in with the bench NY catches up.

    I don't think you understand how extremely important having a decent PG is to Mike D'antoni's horrible system there's a reason this team was so terrible with Douglas and Shump starting at the 1.
    Because of Shumpert and Novak again. Davis doesn't impact the game like they do, especially with 6 turnovers in 21 minutes.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 255
    Last Post: Dec 16, 2010, 19:45
  2. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  3. Knicks 2007-2008 Season Recap
    By abcd in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2008, 11:12
  4. Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 18:16
  5. Knicks have trade options with Dallas
    By allan20 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 04, 2003, 12:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •