Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

fender0577

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;215046 said:
Why doesn't this team know what it's doing, Mike?

Why?

Veterans, role players, deep bench...............What is the problem here?The coach.
Fixed it for ya.:gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;215039 said:
STAT looked decent early and Mike benched him for Novak out of panic. What a ****ing tool.

Melo is just useless this year. :barf:

We get our practices in and come out worse. What is with that? What do our practices look like?

Unbelievable.

I know, right

They probably just had several 3 point contests where even Jeffries and Chandler were included in them

I think part of what hurt us was having 4 days off between the Cavs game and the Celtics game, even if they did practice all those days I've always thought its a disadvantage to have anymore then 2 consecutive nights off. Tonight, Im not sure what the excuse is so Ill just blame it on the refs :mad:

CA7

Scoring Champ
STAT dunks on a 6'2 Guard and shoots jumpers over 6'11 Forwards, is there something wrong with that

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Im almost offended when people talk like Baron is a better choice than Lin

I know im new, but wow, come on
He's not a better choice, but rather a more balanced choice.

I dont see a reason why Lin cant be fire power off the bench with JR.

I like Lin as much as any knick fan, but cmon son leave the linsanity fetish alone

CA7

Scoring Champ
how many times is Lin gonna come down and not pass it once and try and take his man by himself

also great tip out Jorts, great to have you back

KingCharles34

All Star
I gotta say so far Stat does seem more focused tonight. Amare might not be as athletic as he was but he still has far more then enough athleticism and quickness where he could be a beast on both ends of the court. His biggest problems have been mentally in my opinion

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
He's not a better choice, but rather a more balanced choice.

I dont see a reason why Lin cant be fire power off the bench with JR.

I like Lin as much as any knick fan, but cmon son leave the linsanity fetish alone

Word Baron starting once he's fully healthy just makes so much more sense. I think Lin would play way better individually off the bench