Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
STAT playing a very tidy game here in the 2nd.

Defense is still 5/10, but he's looking lively and aware. Let's go, BIG MAN!

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Stoudemire looks really good so far, Melo is struggling but I'm not worried he can turn it on I'd still keep looking for him.

Lin is still proving why he's not ready to run this team on the road against great teams.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo is not playing with confidence, he's playing to prove something which is bad for everyone........the media and fake fans have killed his confidence and swagger

Melo is not playing with confidence, he's playing to prove something which is bad for everyone........the media and fake fans have killed his confidence and swagger
its the same melo other then he's not taking 40 shots a game. its easy to score 30 when you shoot as much as he did

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Pfffffffff..........

That is just not even within the realms of a reasonable excuse for a full grown man.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;215106 said:
Pfffffffff..........

That is just not even within the realms of a reasonable excuse for a full grown man.

its true I dont know how you cant see it

KingCharles34

All Star

I actually agree with this, I'd say ever since that 1st injury he had this year its been one of the worst stretches of his career. I think he hurt his elbow first, then something else, then his groin. But even since hes comeback hes still struggling because of the media and fans. He shoulda jsut played his game all along and not watched espn or gone on twitter. motherF*CK this media era we live in

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
its the same melo other then he's not taking 40 shots a game. its easy to score 30 when you shoot as much as he did

Really overratedmelo is your name thats terrible and Melo has consistently been one of the best scorers every year shooting a good percentage from the floor for a volume scorer, he's having a down year now but he's a beast