Im losing hope..

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Chandler aggrivated his wrist again yesterday and now is playing with a really messed up hand, one more good slap or fall on that wrist and he is done for a long time... And we have no one to back him up or be the vocal leader he is...

Luckily the Eastern Conference is really weak and we could stay at the 8th seed ... Im feeling so negative right now what are we going to do

iSaYughh

Starter
Chandler aggrivated his wrist again yesterday and now is playing with a really messed up hand, one more good slap or fall on that wrist and he is done for a long time... And we have no one to back him up or be the vocal leader he is...

Luckily the Eastern Conference is really weak and we could stay at the 8th seed ... Im feeling so negative right now what are we going to do

**** some ho's, beef up the pharmaceutical industry treating our Hep D, and distract ourselves by getting fat indulging in the candy deals at the pharmacy while waiting for our scripts.

KingCharles34

All Star
I feel this thread, I've been relapsing drinkin 40's and smoking weed during the daytime since yesterdays loss. It just hurts, how can we let Rondo have a game like that? Hes not even that good but he always murders us. Last year Douglast didnt know how to defend him, yesterday Jeremy Sin was just as bad. Sadly i think Bibby does the best job out of those 3. I can accept Pierce being a great player, but not Ronhoe

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
I feel this thread, I've been relapsing drinkin 40's and smoking weed during the daytime since yesterdays loss. It just hurts, how can we let Rondo have a game like that? Hes not even that good but he always murders us. Last year Douglast didnt know how to defend him, yesterday Jeremy Sin was just as bad. Sadly i think Bibby does the best job out of those 3. I can accept Pierce being a great player, but not Ronhoe

Actually, a lot of times Rondo drove in on Lin, Lin defended well and Rondo missed. Rondo's a really good PG honestly. He played his heart out yesterday

wynton

Rookie
IHes not even that good but he always murders us. Last year Douglast didnt know how to defend him, yesterday Jeremy Sin was just as bad. Sadly i think Bibby does the best job out of those 3. I can accept Pierce being a great player, but not Ronhoe

Well, you're simply underestimating Rondo. Rondo is great, he's the leader of his team, a constant triple-double threat and a very good defender.

fender0577

Rotation player
Well, you're simply underestimating Rondo. Rondo is great, he's the leader of his team, a constant triple-double threat and a very good defender.
Exactly, Rondo is one of the best PG's in the league, Sh** happens, i'm more upset how we lost, from bad coaching.:peace:

KingCharles34

All Star
Actually, a lot of times Rondo drove in on Lin, Lin defended well and Rondo missed. Rondo's a really good PG honestly. He played his heart out yesterday

Had Lin boxed out a few times he coulda kept Rondo from grabbing so many rebounds. Yes, Rondo wasnt efficient but Lin didnt do his job. If u guard Rondo the right way, keep an eye on him at all times and box him out...then sometimes he can help the other team more then he helps his own team.

He struggles against certain teams, Dantoni needs to do a better job of preparing his point guards to guard Rondo. Im tired of being raped by this guy, dont believe the hype. Hes a talented player but he cant shoot and u have to use that to your advantage.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer

Another amazing, creatively written, well thought out thread by you buddy........(NOT).

Why didn't you just add this to the thread you made about this already?
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12140

Tyson Chandler (wrist) is planning to play through his injury, but sounded "concerned" when discussing it.
Currently being diagnosed as a bone bruise, Chandler's wrist is known to have been bothering him since February 19. Regardless of the diagnosis, the free-agent acquisition plans to play through the pain and doesn't sound like someone anticipating time off. He's averaging 11.7 points, 9.5 rebounds and 1.3 blocks on an insane 70.3 percent shooting

Dam Tyson is a true warrior... I respect the guy so much... people want Dwight Howard in NY but Dwight will never have the heart like Tyson and the warrior in Tyson... my dude Tyson

I hope the players on the team are mentally stronger than you. People on here need to stop looking for excuses and just root for the team.
-First it was no pg
-Melo doing too much ISO

-Than Lin emereges and people say STAT and Melo can't fit in

-Stat needs to be traded

-Lin is a fraud

-Mike Dantoni is a horrible coach

Did we forget about the last 10 years, anything that is happening now is way better than what happened in the last decade. Even when the knicks win, the game threads are full with garbage and negative points. Some people are so pesstimistic they look for a negative and look to find something to criticize.

skisloper

Starter
Its funny and I include myself that whenever the Knicks lose their is massive turmoil on the Knicks...

Now I know all will say Dantonio but someone name a coach we have not complained about in the past 8 years......post van gundy

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Another amazing, creatively written, well thought out thread by you buddy........(NOT).

I hope the players on the team are mentally stronger than you. People on here need to stop looking for excuses and just root for the team.
-First it was no pg
-Melo doing too much ISO

-Stat needs to be traded

-Lin is a fraud

Did we forget about the last 10 years, anything that is happening now is way better than what happened in the last decade. Even when the knicks win, the game threads are full with garbage and negative points. Some people are so pesstimistic they look for a negative and look to find something to criticize.

Its just my opinion.. im not basing it on any facts besides Chandler's injury, without Chandler we are shit and thats a fact. i dont criticize anyone from the Knicks when we win nor when we lose, when we lose it a team game and when we win its a team game...

-First it was no pg
-Melo doing too much ISO

-Stat needs to be traded

-Lin is a fraud

I agree most of the things you listed are excuses/complaints. BUT, MDA is a horrible coach. That is a FACT. I've said it before and I'll say it until its not true.

He does nothing positive to effect the outcome of our games. Absolutely NOTHING.

It's ok to have a philosophy/system, but if the smart thing to do in order to win a game is go against philosophy, you have to go against philosophy.

He's not a smart coach...

He struggles against certain teams, Dantoni needs to do a better job of preparing his point guards to guard Rondo. Im tired of being raped by this guy, dont believe the hype. Hes a talented player but he cant shoot and u have to use that to your advantage.
This.. Rondo against good defensive teams... Is sometimes almost non existant in terms of scoring. He'll get his assist but he's nowhere near as effective as he always is vs us...

And on a side note. Mother **** that faggit Paul Pierce :****off:

Kiyaman

Legend

Rondo had a super game....what u and others forget is Lin & Shump took
control over the game on offense/defense the final 2 minutes of regulation....
Lin & Shump WON that game if a DUM-DUM coach wouldnt have called time out.....
Wilt Chamberlain scored a 100 points on the Knicks but the Knicks won the game.
Rondo had a great game, but Lin & Shump won that game.

The poster is going to feel that way untill the Knicks get rid of Dum-Dantoni....
Someone need to ask Dantoni about the final 18 seconds of regulation of the Knicks vs Boston?
If Dantoni didnt want to foul, then Dantoni need to answer these question....
Why did he call time out?
Why did he take Lin out of the game?
Why wasnt Jefferies put in the game during the timeout?
Why wasnt Ray & Pierce doubled team?
When did Stat, Melo, JR, become a defensive unit?

u have half of the Knicks fans wondering why Dantoni didnt tell the players to
committ a foul during the timeout....how many of the Knicks players u think is
wondering the same thing???

Number3

Benchwarmer
start Jeffries over Stat!!!... Jeffries wont score more than Stat but he prevents teams from scoring... Stat goes gives out more points then making

metrocard

Legend
I'm going to have to respectfully, disagree, you put rondo on the KNICKS, and we win it all.The only thing you can say about him, is he can't shoot, that's it.

Not really. Rondo is the most overrated PG in the NBA. He's an athletic Brevin Knight.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Rondo is not the best PG in the league, he cant really shoot all that well, but he is quick and is a fantastic passer with great court vision, thats a PG's job. Im just saying because Chandler is playing hurt and his injury is pretty bad and one more fall or hard swipe at his injured wrist will really mess shit up

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Not really. Rondo is the most overrated PG in the NBA. He's an athletic Brevin Knight.

rondo is an elite player.. you dont do wht he did against us n then get compared to brevin knight. very few players can dominate a game the way he did yesterday.