Thread: Kidd refusing to attend night practices

Superstar

Default Kidd refusing to attend night practices

Associated Press
    EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Jason Kidd is refusing to attend night sessions during the New Jersey Nets' two-a-day practices at training camp, and he doesn't care if the team fines him for it.

"They want me to be here -- they have every right -- but my best thing is to try to get healthy, rehab and push forward. That's my stance," said Kidd, who had knee surgery over the summer and is at least three weeks away from practicing. "Me sitting here for three hours is not helping me rehab."
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

ok . we all know he want to be traded.so he will make the things for that happen .

Superstar

Yeah, but it's a twicked way he makes them change their minds, you know. I think it's NJ spoiled attitude. Remember k-mart's and Nuggets' Nene? Now it's j-kidd providing some antics. Oh, and remember the time when rj21 was all about hating us on media. Like every interview, every press conference all that he did was hating on us, showing his disrespect for the Knicks. Me personally, I think nj's a bunch of *******s, no insult.

i agree with you. they passes to one of the bests to one of the worsts .nj tryed to win any champ but the cant do this so now they make this to this team .
    about k-mart he things now he arrive to one new team and maybe he thing he is the the best player of the team .lets see what happen.

Can't help to notice how nice the Nuggets are looking this season...Anyways back to the subject, I hope Jason Kidds sits out all season collecting his check so that the new Nets owner will realize how retarted he has been...

Superstar

I think jkidd did enough to make the nj management understand of how retarted he was...