NBA Trade Machine Ideas

So i was messing around with the Trade Machine and thought of a few ideas for Amare that would help us for this season and beyond. I know a lot of you love Amare for no reason and ignore the fact that hes going to be 31 and he has no where to go but down but eh **** you lol.

So here are my Ideas

Plan A "Hastly made Cleveland trade idea" (Cap space and young players)

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7rop32a

CLEVELAND RECIEVES

Amare Stoudemire
Toney Douglas
Jerome Jordan

KNICKS RECIEVE

Antwan Jamison
Tristan Thompson
Ryan Hollins

This trade gives us tons of cap space for next year, 17 million off the books to spend on Dwight Howard, Deron Williams or Eric Gordon or some inexpensive but efficent pieces like a Kris Humphries, Ryan Anderson, KG, or Boris Diaw.

it gives Cleveland a star of a magnitude that Cleveland would never attract, and a perfect side-kick for Kyrie Irving.

Plan B "Warriors.....come out and playay..."

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7hhmc7g

WARRIORS RECIEVE

Amare Stoudemire
Jerome Jordan
Toney Douglas

KNICKS RECIEVE

David Lee
Kwame Brown
2nd rounder

The Knicks get BACK a great young power forward in the prime of his career who's game compliments Carmelo, Tyson, and Lin's. They also get a gritty back-up center on a one year contract in Kwame Brown, who's 7 million dollar contract expires at the end of the year. So your getting a better player then Amare in Lee, plus cap room to spend on pieces or resign talent (lock up Landry!)

The Warriors get a star to pair with Ellis and Stephen Curry in Amare who will sell tickets and be the locker room leader Golden State lost out on when Tyson came here.

win-win

skisloper

Starter
Both trades are no brainers for the Knicks.....
Do you not think that every GM sees what we see in Amare ?
He is 20 million a year so you have to ask yourself arent there better ways for them to spend 20 million ?

I would much rather have Lee at 11 million then Amare at 20 million.....

I just do not see any of this happening......

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
No 1 will take Amare's contract and thats a fact. You think Phoniex didn't want to spend the money or did they have good doctors. I can almost guarentee that the Suns doctors knew that Amare would not hold up for four years and thats why they let him walk.

Phoniex is not a big market team and no free agents sign there, so for them to let him walk says alot. Keep in mind also, he was drafted by Phoniex and they hold his rights so they could have went over the salary cap.

***Also I know this is obvious but his contract is not insured so no team will risk that knowing they will likely use thier 1 amentesy clause.

smokes

Huge Member
Jesus there's a million threads about trading Amare already why do you make a new one?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Amare, Fields , tyson , Td ,Jerome

For

Howard, hedo, Clark

TRADE SUCCESSFUL in the trade machine.

Knicks

Lin / Baron
Shump / Jr
Melo / Hedo
Jorts / Novak / Clark
Dwight / Jeffries/ Clark