Boris Diaw is available.

iSaYughh

Starter
:pray:

Yes, please.

Diaw is precisely the type of skill-set we need. Especially with Melo.

One reason I actually wanted us to trade for Howard is because of us being able to get back Turk in tandem.

If Diaw was here, my urge to see Amarie traded would grow exponentially.

I'd legit think it's be wise to then do it just for the cap relief and a 1st rounder.

Could be a ripe offseason (Nash, Mayo...not to mention resigning guys like JR and Fields n the future).

metrocard

Legend
Diaw is that type of dude in the half court who could find a cutting Melo to the basket or give Amare a good look.

Diaw isn't in the best of shape, but his skills and BBall IQ would fit this team and just make us deeper(which gives us room for a trade).

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
:arrow: Now that were in a new thread, i expect our Baron/Lin debates to be set aside for now lol.

My question to you is...

1. if were to get Diaw, how are we getting Boris Diaw... is he taking vet min to play for Dantoni again?

2. yes he knows the system but, is he even in shape?

3. Who would he taking minutes away from? im guessing Jorts?

metrocard

Legend
:arrow: Now that were in a new thread,i expect our Baron/Lin debates to be set aside for now lol.

My question to you is...

1. if were to get Diaw, how are we getting Boris Diaw... is he taking vet min?

2. yes he knows the system but, is he even in shape?

3. Who is he taking minutes away from? im guessing Jorts?

1. Possibly
2. Played 28.4 per game. Obviously in good enough shape to play a reserve role
3. It depends. It'll be a smart move, Diaw > Bibby. Nothing wrong with upgrading.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I actually agree with you on this Metrocard he'd be a good pick up for NY but I'm hoping LA can get him we need him more our bench is trash this year.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
He would be a huge upgrade over Walton.

I'm gonna apologize for talking all that shit in the other thread I was mostly just really pissed that the Lakers lost to Detroit, and then the Knicks lost to Dallas thats what happens when you love to two teams it's double the pain when they lose.