Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 72122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Spurs 8:30 PM ET

Originally Posted by grauser01
    I've said it before, Melo + Stat are not good for a team.

Either Stat OR Melo.

Put Jeffries (where the hell was he??? wtf MDA?) in for Stat or Melo then you have a well balanced team.

Starters:
    Lin, Chandler, Melo, Jeffries, Shumpert (Fields)
    you don't follow Knicks right? Jeffries is hurt ..
    and you gonna put Fields in as starter ? smh

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    I know man, I've posted about him a time or two on here.

But some felt that the Knicks needed a "big name" guy to come in and coach the stars. I don't necessarily buy that, I think anyone who is respected around the league could get the job done, big name or not. And both Adams and Budenholzer are held in high regard in the NBA.
    I want the complete opposite, I wanna build a team like Chicago/San Antonio/Oklahoma City for once be patient and grow with a team

but with Dolan at the helm we're fcuked for eternity

Originally Posted by grauser01
    I've said it before, Melo + Stat are not good for a team.

Either Stat OR Melo.

Put Jeffries (where the hell was he??? wtf MDA?) in for Stat or Melo then you have a well balanced team.

Starters:
    Lin, Chandler, Melo, Jeffries, Shumpert (Fields)
    Jeffries was hurt. I would love to see STAT come off the bench and run the PnR with Davis. But come on...that's never gonna happen. I think that's even more unlikely than trading the dude.

"He once called David Sterns' office to argue a call....from 3 weeks ago. He is.....the most inept coach in the NBA."

MDA: I don't always act ignorant, but when I do...I make sure all eyes are on me.
    you are lying, lmao I cant believe this fool

Hahaha f*ckin Dantoni.

Originally Posted by CA7
    you are lying, lmao I cant believe this fool
    Lol, I am lying. I was ripping off of those "most interesting man in the world" commercials.

I don't think MDA is that dumb...well, I do...but that would be too extreme.

Originally Posted by cheapandcheerful
    you don't follow Knicks right? Jeffries is hurt ..
    and you gonna put Fields in as starter ? smh
    damn, sorry.

No, i put Shump in as a starter. But Fields would be his backup

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    u notice that!
    Pop dont consider Dantoni competition....so he left early

Lol, I am lying. I was ripping off of those "most interesting man in the world" commercials.

I don't think MDA is that dumb...well, I do...but that would be too extreme.
    lol oh lawd that had me in tears, Stern would have hung up on his ass then fined him

why dont we just implamant a zone into our defensive scheme, that way we dont switch as much and it helps STAT out, Melo works well in a zone, see Syracuse days,

I dont get it a 2-3 match up zone with our personnel

Originally Posted by CoolRunnings
    Man the competitive nature of this game is unreal. I just want to see the second unit play the 4th quarter.

There is a world of difference between Dantoni and Popavich. Papavich told one of his rookies to get into the game and within 10 seconds of checking in he fouled someone and Pop took him out. The kid was literally on the floor for 10 seconds. Dantoni will never hold his players accountable, espicially those of All star calliber. What is even more fustrating is the kind of stars we have. Melo and Stat are not known as hard workers, so when teamates see that the top dogs are not putting in work, what incentive or motavation is that for them? The answer is none...

A true star is Derrick Rose. He is the first and last to leave the gym. He holds himself accountable and always says the right things to the media. His teamates see how hard he works and continues to work to make them work that much harder.

Im just going to quote myself:

Man the competitive nature of this game is unreal. I just want to see the second unit play the 4th quarter.

There is a world of difference between Dantoni and Popavich. Papavich told one of his rookies to get into the game and within 10 seconds of checking in he fouled someone and Pop took him out. The kid was literally on the floor for 10 seconds. Dantoni will never hold his players accountable, espicially those of All star calliber. What is even more fustrating is the kind of stars we have. Melo and Stat are not known as hard workers, so when teamates see that the top dogs are not putting in work, what incentive or motavation is that for them? The answer is none...

A true star is Derrick Rose. He is the first and last to leave the gym. He holds himself accountable and always says the right things to the media. His teamates see how hard he works and continues to work to make them work that much harder

Does anyone think bringing back Van Gundy would be a good move?

He might actually be able to make this thing work and at the very least we would be playing something that resembles defence.

It's hard to believe all yall were celebrating last week for beating the cavs.

smh.

Veteran

These guys are sad. Basically everybody on the team stunk it up tonight

Originally Posted by madsqgardensnyk
    It's hard to believe all yall were celebrating last week for beating the cavs.

smh.
    How hard is it to believe man? There hasn't been much for us to celebrate these last 10 years.

Lin was a godsend. This is probably the most talented Knicks team since the Frazier days. Its got even more talent than the Pat Ewing era except we are clueless on defence and have no chemistry.

Its like having Kate Upton sitting in the passenger seat of your Black Series CLK but you can't find the keys to start the fcking engine.