Knicks @ Spurs 8:30 PM ET

Den318

Benchwarmer
That's why he gets a pass for going 4/12, while Melo doesn't?

Your excuse is "the dude has barely played any NBA games...so when he shoots a bit too much and shoots a poor percentage....it's fine; meanwhile, that dude Carmelo Anthony's shooting is a problem..."

Explain.

Carmelo shoots 39% for the WHOLE YEAR. Nuff said!!

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Can STAT actually play defence? Even ginobili blew by him on the layup there. Come on man, at least put a body on him or even foul him. Don't let him get an easy layup.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Thats a good story and all and im not trying to sound like an *sshole im just pissed at this team.

He's not a rookie.

I find it funny that people are justifying Lin's poor shooting with the fact that he's of a demographic that has no business shooting as much as...oh....say a vet like Anthony.

Any other rookie shoots as much as an 8+ year vet, and you get a "stop shooting rook!!" Lin does it and "golly gee willickers guys, he's young! he barely played!!"

No. Where's the ****ing coach?

Kiyaman

Legend
The way the spurs execute their offense is almost clockwork/automatic. Do you think we will ever get to that level? Good ball movement and everybody knowing where they need to be?

Not with Dantoni!

Pop is the best coach in the league....Dantoni learned nothing from all those
whipping Pop gave him in the western conference

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Carmelo shoots 39% for the WHOLE YEAR. Nuff said!!

Carmelo is being asked to play a style that fits the system and not his game. You know what that's like? It's like Tebow running a west coast offense.

Why do it? It's CLEARLY not gonna work.

It's pass your bed time. Nighty night.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I find it funny that people are justifying Lin's poor shooting with the fact that he's of a demographic that has no business shooting as much as...oh....say a vet like Anthony.

Any other rookie shoots as much as an 8+ year vet, and you get a "stop shooting rook!!" Lin does it and "golly gee willickers guys, he's young! he barely played!!"

No. Where's the ****ing coach?

LMFAO! :beer:

metrocard

Legend
Poppovich got some pussy waitin for him in the locker room

mj-laughing.gif

I think popovich had to take a shit on the low. Lol

0382_s7tr.gif

Pop probably just got bored and wanted to get thrown out, dude about to hit up popeyes.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
you fuxers, asking our players to be defensive juggernauts, get over it there strengths are not being defensive players. Melo never was good defensively, amare was never good defensively. Stop expecting them to start playing good defensively now it's not going to happen.

The only thing you should be pissed about is the lack of effort.

wian

Benchwarmer
That's why he gets a pass for going 4/12, while Melo doesn't?

Your excuse is "the dude has barely played any NBA games...so when he shoots a bit too much and shoots a poor percentage....it's fine; meanwhile, that dude Carmelo Anthony's shooting is a problem..."

Explain.

i think all of us are pissed off with the current situation to be honest....Lets not take it out on each other..:peace:

But i will say that players like mello and stat as marquis players are supposed to have more experience and lead the team and stand up in tough situations. So far they are not doing this, especially Mello. And if i was being paid 11m a season, i would be expected to have to deliver... You can hardly expect Lin who has played less than 50 games to know how to do this yet. He needs games under his belt and time to learn the game properly...

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Man the competitive nature of this game is unreal. I just want to see the second unit play the 4th quarter.

There is a world of difference between Dantoni and Popavich. Papavich told one of his rookies to get into the game and within 10 seconds of checking in he fouled someone and Pop took him out. The kid was literally on the floor for 10 seconds. Dantoni will never hold his players accountable, espicially those of All star calliber. What is even more fustrating is the kind of stars we have. Melo and Stat are not known as hard workers, so when teamates see that the top dogs are not putting in work, what incentive or motavation is that for them? The answer is none...

A true star is Derrick Rose. He is the first and last to leave the gym. He holds himself accountable and always says the right things to the media. His teamates see how hard he works and continues to work to make them work that much harder.