Knicks @ Spurs 8:30 PM ET

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
Quit forcing this marriage between Melo and Stat. They're just not right for each other. Lin needs to play with his peers.

smokes

Huge Member
We don't need to blame anyone. Let's just do like every other sports team does and get a new voice in here. New coach, new philosophies. Why not???

Considering Jeremy Lin practically saved D'Antoni's career, we can't be far off that situation again given the results since the return of Melo/STAT.

Den318

Benchwarmer
Our 2 so call superstars are playing like a 2 useless bum. I hope the Spurs hard foul and knock out both BUMs!!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Our 2 so call superstars are playing like a 2 useless bum. I hope the Spurs hard foul and knock out both BUMs!!
gtfo_gold_gif.gif

CA7

Scoring Champ
Wizards beat the Lakers........their fans are fine

Thunder getting raped the Nashes(Suns)........still have support from their fan base

Knicks losing the a legit Western Conference power house while missing Chandler and Jeffries................Melo sucks

lmao guys calm down

smokes

Huge Member
Wizards beat the Lakers........their fans are fine

Thunder getting raped the Nashes(Suns)........still have support from their fan base

Knicks losing the a legit Western Conference power house while missing Chandler and Jeffries................Melo sucks

lmao guys calm down

Those teams aren't under .500

CA7

Scoring Champ
why does every time a shot hit the rim Breen says way off as if all it did was hit the back board

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Time is running out for this stat/melo/lin combination.

Its clearly not working right now and D'antoni doesn't look like he knows how to make it work!

Lin is playing alot worse as a result of being hesitant on offense and having to defer/cater to Melo and Stat. The ball movement is non existant.

I still hold out hope that things will click eventually but time is running out for D'antoni.