Knicks @ Spurs 8:30 PM ET

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Man the competitive nature of this game is unreal. I just want to see the second unit play the 4th quarter.

There is a world of difference between Dantoni and Popavich. Papavich told one of his rookies to get into the game and within 10 seconds of checking in he fouled someone and Pop took him out. The kid was literally on the floor for 10 seconds. Dantoni will never hold his players accountable, espicially those of All star calliber. What is even more fustrating is the kind of stars we have. Melo and Stat are not known as hard workers, so when teamates see that the top dogs are not putting in work, what incentive or motavation is that for them? The answer is none...

A true star is Derrick Rose. He is the first and last to leave the gym. He holds himself accountable and always says the right things to the media. His teamates see how hard he works and continues to work to make them work that much harder.

Im just going to quote myself:

Man the competitive nature of this game is unreal. I just want to see the second unit play the 4th quarter.

There is a world of difference between Dantoni and Popavich. Papavich told one of his rookies to get into the game and within 10 seconds of checking in he fouled someone and Pop took him out. The kid was literally on the floor for 10 seconds. Dantoni will never hold his players accountable, espicially those of All star calliber. What is even more fustrating is the kind of stars we have. Melo and Stat are not known as hard workers, so when teamates see that the top dogs are not putting in work, what incentive or motavation is that for them? The answer is none...

A true star is Derrick Rose. He is the first and last to leave the gym. He holds himself accountable and always says the right things to the media. His teamates see how hard he works and continues to work to make them work that much harder

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Does anyone think bringing back Van Gundy would be a good move?

He might actually be able to make this thing work and at the very least we would be playing something that resembles defence.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
It's hard to believe all yall were celebrating last week for beating the cavs.

smh.

How hard is it to believe man? There hasn't been much for us to celebrate these last 10 years.

Lin was a godsend. This is probably the most talented Knicks team since the Frazier days. Its got even more talent than the Pat Ewing era except we are clueless on defence and have no chemistry.

Its like having Kate Upton sitting in the passenger seat of your Black Series CLK but you can't find the keys to start the fcking engine.

PFhCwEz+t84AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
PFhCwEz+t84AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

KingofNy

Starter
Im just going to quote myself:

A true star is Derrick Rose. He is the first and last to leave the gym. He holds himself accountable and always says the right things to the media. His teamates see how hard he works and continues to work to make them work that much harder

Stat is the exact opposite of Derrick Rose. Did you see his comments yesterday? His exact words are "The old Stat is back". He wrote that after luckily scoring 26 points in a blowout loss in which we lost because he played NO defense. He easily gave up twice his points by his lack of defense.

1/2 of Lin's turnovers are because Stat can't handle the ball. AGAIN, I counted about 12 times tonight (actually I stopped counting at 12), where Stat didn't call out the screens and he just let the roller just go right by him. I counted 8 loose balls he didn't even make an attempt to go after. I counted about 15 times where he didn't even try to box out for the rebound.

STAT IS CANCER TO THIS TEAM. STRAIGHT CANCER. TRADE STAT FOR PEANUTS AND CAN OUR SORRY ASS EXCUSE FOR A COACH! I CAN'T EVEN WATCH THIS TEAM RIGHT NOW.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
The Celtics are reportedly "desperate to trade Rondo"

STAT&Lin for Rondo&KG? :teeth

I hate that alien looking mother ****er. But I would make that trade in a heart beat. I'd do it before the Celtics came to their senses.

Kind like in my fantasy league where I was offered a trade of Dirk for Hawes and Wes Matthews. I hurried up and accepted the deal. I'm in first in our division...he's in last place.

When someone offers themselves up to be fleeced, you fleece.

KingofNy

Starter
The Celtics are reportedly "desperate to trade Rondo"

STAT&Lin for Rondo&KG? :teeth

I want nothing to do with Rondo. Rondo has NO shot and good defensive teams lock him down. He's almost like the Jared Jeffries of PG's. He's good at driving and dishing and he hustles but he hurts his team down the stretch when he can't hit a foul shot in the closing minutes.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I want nothing to do with Rondo. Rondo has NO shot and good defensive teams lock him down. He's almost like the Jared Jeffries of PG's. He's good at driving and dishing and he hustles but he hurts his team down the stretch when he can't hit a foul shot in the closing minutes.

I think you just changed my mind on the prospects of that trade...well done sir.

KingofNy

Starter

I honestly think our team would be better without them. They don't play defense, on average they commit a combined 30+ forced shots a game and they are both NOT team players... They only care about stats.

A good coach would sit Stat after seeing him NOT hustle and a good coach wouldn't let them go ISO all game when he already saw how good this team can be when they play as a team and move the ball. I used to be excited for Knicks games, now I dread them. Thanks Stat and Melo!

KingofNy

Starter
I think you just changed my mind on the prospects of that trade...well done sir.

Thanks man! I do like Garnett in that deal though. I'd take him over Amare any day of the week.

I really think Lin would be untradeable right now if I was coach. I would be dying to move Stat at all costs right now though. He is like a cancer on this team and his lack of effort is contagious. I'd rather pay Jared Jeffries 100M and give him all his playtime... That's really sad. I've never been so mad at a player before, but I'm beyond pissed at Stat and if you're a real Knicks fan and understand basketball, you should be pissed at him too.

Last edited: