Knicks @ Spurs 8:30 PM ET

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I give a good chuckle when I read the blame on Melo.
This sh*t goes way deeper than just one player.

skisloper

Starter
Our defense is F"on Embarassing.....NOBODY HELPS...but even worse is that as soon as the easy lay-up goes in a Knicks rushes to the baseline to take the ball-out.......WE LOOK LIKE PUSSY'S

nyk_nyk

All Star
Why would Antoni not put pressure on Parker? Can't he see than Lin is getting abused out there? Damn!

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
I dont even know who the **** to blame anymore. Is it D'Antoni, is it Melo, is it stat is it Lin, is it toney douglas or JR smith or jerome jordan or ****ING BILL WALKER, or that scrub mike bibby?

BLAME BALKMAN!

skisloper

Starter
Melo works so hard to get off a tough shot yet stands around on defense and does not box-out........he is so LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
@Nyk_Nyk because Dwight is only 26 and the most dominant big man in the league. I think Melo/Howard is more balanced than Melo/Amare.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
What else can you say. Defence non existant. We let one guy drop 23 points on us in a half.

Stat playing matador defence.

No ball movement on offense.

We are back to playing like the old knicks again. I guess they were right about melo/stat messing up what was working during Linsanity.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo why are you lettin Tony Parker beat you off the dribble

Melo why are you lettin Tim Duncan impose his will on you

lmao they are all playing like shit from Melo to STAT to Lin to D'Antoni

Number3

Benchwarmer
I dont even know who the **** to blame anymore. Is it D'Antoni, is it Melo, is it stat is it Lin, is it toney douglas or JR smith or jerome jordan or ****ING BILL WALKER, or that scrub mike bibby?

BLAME BALKMAN!

is it Tina Cervasio???

nyk_nyk

All Star

BLAME BALKMAN!

We don't need to blame anyone. Let's just do like every other sports team does and get a new voice in here. New coach, new philosophies. Why not???