Knicks @ Spurs 8:30 PM ET

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
February was a fun month. Knicks aren't having fun, cuzz they gotta work two overpaid stars in.

Im willing to wait the entire season for this to happen. We have so many weapons right now we just need to find a way to incorporate them together.

Ill chalk the poor performances down to the team not being comfortable playing together right now as a result of many new additions/returning players from injuries.

This team also needs to realise that if they can sort things out on the defensive end, then the offense will come.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I'd kill for Ron Adams, he breaks down film and helps players with their weaknesses unlike anybody

I know man, I've posted about him a time or two on here.

But some felt that the Knicks needed a "big name" guy to come in and coach the stars. I don't necessarily buy that, I think anyone who is respected around the league could get the job done, big name or not. And both Adams and Budenholzer are held in high regard in the NBA.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
The best part about the last 2 games is

STAT found his game vs Dallas and Melo found his touch vs San Antonio now we gotta fire Sike C'ANToni and put it all together

Its just too bad neither of them played anything resembling defence.

But some felt that the Knicks needed a "big name" guy to come in and coach the stars. I don't necessarily buy that, I think anyone who is respected around the league could get the job done, big name or not. And both Adams and Budenholzer are held in high regard in the NBA.

Wasnt there a rumor that if the Knicks wanted Phil Jackson all they had to do was call? I would get that MOFO on speed dial right now!!!

nuckles2k2

Superstar
D'Antoni argues about a call after the game is over...............what a retard

"He once called David Sterns' office to argue a call....from 3 weeks ago. He is.....the most inept coach in the NBA."

MDA: I don't always act ignorant, but when I do...I make sure all eyes are on me.

grauser01

Rookie
I've said it before, Melo + Stat are not good for a team.

Either Stat OR Melo.

Put Jeffries (where the hell was he??? wtf MDA?) in for Stat or Melo then you have a well balanced team.

Starters:
Lin, Chandler, Melo, Jeffries, Shumpert (Fields)

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Wasnt there a rumor that if the Knicks wanted Phil Jackson all they had to do was call? I would get that MOFO on speed dial right now!!!

Yea, that might be more rumor than fact tho. I can't see Phil wanting to take over a team midseason.

Next season tho..who knows. I also read a while ago that Jerry Sloan could be talked out of retirement, for the right situation.

cheapandcheerful

Benchwarmer

Either Stat OR Melo.

Put Jeffries (where the hell was he??? wtf MDA?) in for Stat or Melo then you have a well balanced team.

Starters:

you don't follow Knicks right? Jeffries is hurt ..
and you gonna put Fields in as starter ? smh

CA7

Scoring Champ

I want the complete opposite, I wanna build a team like Chicago/San Antonio/Oklahoma City for once be patient and grow with a team

but with Dolan at the helm we're fcuked for eternity

nuckles2k2

Superstar

Either Stat OR Melo.

Starters:

Jeffries was hurt. I would love to see STAT come off the bench and run the PnR with Davis. But come on...that's never gonna happen. I think that's even more unlikely than trading the dude.

CA7

Scoring Champ
"He once called David Sterns' office to argue a call....from 3 weeks ago. He is.....the most inept coach in the NBA."

MDA: I don't always act ignorant, but when I do...I make sure all eyes are on me.

you are lying, lmao I cant believe this fool :teeth:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
you are lying, lmao I cant believe this fool :teeth:

Lol, I am lying. I was ripping off of those "most interesting man in the world" commercials.

I don't think MDA is that dumb...well, I do...but that would be too extreme.

metrocard

Legend
u notice that!
Pop dont consider Dantoni competition....so he left early

XXPoU.gif

CA7

Scoring Champ
Lol, I am lying. I was ripping off of those "most interesting man in the world" commercials.

I don't think MDA is that dumb...well, I do...but that would be too extreme.

lol oh lawd that had me in tears, Stern would have hung up on his ass then fined him

CA7

Scoring Champ
why dont we just implamant a zone into our defensive scheme, that way we dont switch as much and it helps STAT out, Melo works well in a zone, see Syracuse days,

I dont get it a 2-3 match up zone with our personnel