Knicks @ Spurs 8:30 PM ET

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Not looking good. Nobody is checking Duncan, Splitter, and Blair down low and no one can keep up with Parker.

Who knew the defense looks this terrible without Chandler?

KingCharles34

All Star
5 Star game thread...I see it has a 4 star rating right now, whoever stopped this thread from being 5 stars is probably a sensitive faggit who was offended by some of the pictures u posted. Im not into eating ass but I would lick the asses of the girls in the 2nd and 3rd pic if they asked me too.

I always liked your gamethreads Metro, I remember some of them from way back in the day. I gotta make at least 1 before this season ends too

Novakaine for 3!!!!!!!!

KingCharles34

All Star
Ginobili use to be my favorite player in the NBA.

He used to be one of my favorites but we dont get to see him as much now, hes always hurt. I wont forget some of the blocks hes had on GarKnee, he was definitely a top 5 (top 3 imo) SG for a while, still is when hes healthy.

metrocard

Legend
5 Star game thread...I see it has a 4 star rating right now, whoever stopped this thread from being 5 stars is probably a sensitive faggit who was offended by some of the pictures u posted. Im not into eating ass but I would lick the asses of the girls in the 2nd and 3rd pic if they asked me too.

I always liked your gamethreads Metro, I remember some of them from way back in the day. I gotta make at least 1 before this season ends too

Novakaine for 3!!!!!!!!

My man MSGKnickz33!

wian

Benchwarmer
why is it that we can fight back in games and never put the opposition away ? we have to learn that the game is about a consistent 4 quarter effort, not just spurts !

CA7

Scoring Champ
Landry is an energy player better suited coming off the bench when guys are tired

great move Sike C'ANToni

KingCharles34

All Star
My man MSGKnickz33!

lol alotta posters on here dont even know how many posts I have with that name. Knicksonline has evolved alot, the fukk happened to thekidd and getrealistic? Amongst others, and smh @ TheOneAndLonely

Datruth is gone i think, Donchris still comes on sometimes