Antoni disrespects Douglas! Wow!

Kiyaman

Legend
Dont blame the player....FIRE Dantoni

And....peeps been wondering the reason why Stat & Melo has only been giving 50%
of their talent since the start of the season.
ISO=fire Dantoni, ISO=fire Dantoni, ISO=fire Dantoni, ISO=fire Danton
ISO! ISO! ISO! ISO!

Peeps are forgetting when Lin-Sanity came back from the D.League after his
triple double the Knicks were on a 7 game stretch in 10 days (No Practice),
plus Lin-Sanity, Novak, Jefferies, and Fields are 2012 FA, who took advantage
of the extra playingtime to GELL for a contract next season....without any game-plan,
or system, or any design plays, or team-coaching...

What the HELL do we need Dantoni for???

KingofNy

Starter
How does this Schmuck still have a job.

+1. How long have we been saying this? He has no control over his stars and it shows on the court every game they play. Stat has become a spoiled baby and looks like Goof Troop out there on the court because of him. I hate this coach and his warped style of so-called coaching. Douglas should of punched him in the face afterwards.

czoneny

Rookie
Didn't D'Antoni say in late January that Lin and Jerome Jordan "weren't in the teams plans". Oh yeah that was before Lin swooped in and saved his job.

Yup^^LOL

And....peeps been wondering the reason why Stat & Melo has only been giving 50%
of their talent since the start of the season.
ISO=fire Dantoni, ISO=fire Dantoni, ISO=fire Dantoni, ISO=fire Danton
ISO! ISO! ISO! ISO!

Peeps are forgetting when Lin-Sanity came back from the D.League after his
triple double the Knicks were on a 7 game stretch in 10 days (No Practice),
plus Lin-Sanity, Novak, Jefferies, and Fields are 2012 FA, who took advantage
of the extra playingtime to GELL for a contract next season....without any game-plan,
or system, or any design plays, or team-coaching...

What the HELL do we need Dantoni for???

You would think after the allstar break and that extra time to practice running the coaches system we would be better... but it's actually the opposite, smfh. Says alot about whats actually going on here,

It's a shame we have to suffer thru the rest of the season with this fake coach....

Wow, you guys are really on a mission.

"D'Antoni rescues a child from a burning house, risks his life while doing so. 2 other children die in the house. Knicks Online users want a death sentence for D'Antoni, because 2 children died while he was present."

Honestly you guys are fanatics when it comes to this man.

Like the guys in Iran burning American flags, despite never meeting or talking to an American. Just blind hate.

A mission indeed, the prime objective is to win. It?s not a good look when the commander in chief sends his elite seal team in with no tactical plan? the results will most likely be a bunch of ragtags wasting a few of our good men?all because of the leaders arrogance and inability to plan for battle.

I understand where you?re coming from; however, imo the analogy of fireman Mike is a bit off. A more accurate one would probably sound something like this?

?D?Antoni goes into burning building to find kids, he finds them and tells them ?go, go, go?, Kids run around burning building confused and tired?eventually discovering the exit after moments of close calls, trial and error. Upon departure, the kids find D?Antonio outside (arms folded) waiting to say ?you see, if you move your ass you will find a way?.

*Soon the moronic media shows up and starts to give D?Ant credit for saving their lives*

You see?D?ant saved nothing, but we all know players have routinely saved him?.even the ones he left rotten on the bench. My dislike for him has always been explained thoroughly. I?ve hardly seen anything positive about his coaching on these boards?just excuses and those excuses always fall on the players. Why do people like him? People point out his flaws all the time, but I haven?t seen anyone point out his strengths?I don't think my vision is that blurry. Why should we keep giving him a chance when he hasn't proven to be anything special in the NBA. His track record as a player and coach in this league is raggedy. You can't mention his brief success (as a coach) without mentioning a/particular players. Great coaches win by using what they have to their best ability...is our coach actually doing that? NO. He's a stubborn failing fruad who's getting exposed night in and night out.

To be clear, I want nothing more than success for the Knicks. If he adapts then I will support him, until that happens I want him out so someone else can get a shot with this team. We already know what D'Ant can and can't do.

A mission indeed, the prime objective is to win. It?s not a good look when the commander in chief sends his elite seal team in with no tactical plan? the results will most likely be a bunch of ragtags wasting a few of our good men?all because of the leaders arrogance and inability to plan for battle.

I understand where you?re coming from; however, imo the analogy of fireman Mike is a bit off. A more accurate one would probably sound something like this?

?D?Antoni goes into burning building to find kids, he finds them and tells them ?go, go, go?, Kids run around burning building confused and tired?eventually discovering the exit after moments of close calls, trial and error. Upon departure, the kids find D?Antonio outside (arms folded) waiting to say ?you see, if you move your ass you will find a way?.

*Soon the moronic media shows up and starts to give D?Ant credit for saving their lives*

You see?D?ant saved nothing, but we all know players have routinely saved him?.even the ones he left rotten on the bench. My dislike for him has always been explained thoroughly. I?ve hardly seen anything positive about his coaching on these boards?just excuses and those excuses always fall on the players. Why do people like him? People point out his flaws all the time, but I haven?t seen anyone point out his strengths?I don't think my vision is that blurry. Why should we keep giving him a chance when he hasn't proven to be anything special in the NBA. His track record as a player and coach in this league is raggedy. You can't mention his brief success (as a coach) without mentioning a/particular players. Great coaches win by using what they have to their best ability...is our coach actually doing that? NO. He's a stubborn failing fruad who's getting exposed night in and night out.

To be clear, I want nothing more than success for the Knicks. If he adapts then I will support him, until that happens I want him out so someone else can get a shot with this team. We already know what D'Ant can and can't do.

Very good post!

Respect bro for posting a very good response with efficient criticism and a decent reason for discussion rather than bashing my post.

Very good to read something like that :thumbsup:

I actually can't deny the essence of your post and the comparison with him yelling "Go, go, go" Made me laugh. It's true though to a certain extent.

Where you go a bit over the top imo is the last part where you state that he doesn't have any strengths as a coach or special abilities. I think that'S not true. With all the flaws he has, most players have posted career numbers while playing for him. Steve Nash really ran in 6th gear while arriving in Poenix and playing for D'Antoni. He was good in Dallas, but nowhere near winning back to back MVP-trophies.
In addition I also think that SSOL makes average or below average players look better than they are (in a traditional sysem). Remember his first year in NY? We actually went like 15-10 or so in his first 25 games, then traded Z-Bo and Jamal and missed the playoffs. Guys like Chandler, David Lee or Al Harrington looked very good in his system.

I think those are his strengths as a coach. Not much and his weaknesses are most definitely overwhelming his strengths, but he has his positives too.

It's a very thin line though and he pretty much needs an All-Star point guard, probably even MVP-type PG and a lot of great shooters and athletic forwards to be successful.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Very classless and shit like that wouldn't fly in San Antonio

This team needs a huge identity change, we're still a bunch of individuals

Kiyaman

Legend
Some peeps stay in a zone

Wow, you guys are really on a mission.

"D'Antoni rescues a child from a burning house, risks his life while doing so. 2 other children die in the house. Knicks Online users want a death sentence for D'Antoni, because 2 children died while he was present."

Honestly you guys are fanatics when it comes to this man.

Like the guys in Iran burning American flags, despite never meeting or talking to an American. Just blind hate.

u need to stop listening to the Knicks commentators....and watch the Knicks game with the volume off.

u are the only Blind eyes that didnt see 4 to 5 kids carrying a past-out from smoke Dantoni out of the burning building (Dantoni forgot his smoke mask)....while Breen, Clyde, and Tripuka blame the kids for starting the fire, while making Dantoni a hero for running into a burning building to save the kids.

Do u know who George Johnson is? he was the headcoach of the Phoenix Suns who took Marbury, Joe Johnson, Marion, Stat, Penny, and Chambers, to the postseason to go six games in a series vs the Championship Spurs. It was Marbury selfishness that loss the last two games.

Do u know what Mike Woodson & Joe Johnson did to a decade LOTTERY Atlanta Hawks team? they made the Atlanta Hawks a postseason team without a ledgit PG.

Kiyaman

Legend
Stop blaming the players....FIRE Dantoni

Having a roster of 12 players to only use the same 8 players per game in a rotation is absurb when the NBA league has been giving all 12 of their players playingtime within 3 games because of a tight hectic 66 game schedule.

99% of all the Knicks wins this season has had only 8 players in the rotation.
Recently the Knicks won a game using 10 players in a rotation vs the Cavs with 5 outstanding performances coming from the Knicks bench players.
After that game Knicks-fans all over been talking "2nd Unit"....forgetting the career headcoach Dantoni's poor substitution with just 8 players in a rotation.

The Knicks couldve used a few minutes of Toney Douglas defensive services vs Spurs Parker in the Knicks 3rd game in 4 days.
The Knicks dont have a system or a game-plan performance, and the Knicks players are getting tired of so many of their teammates not getting any playingtime for months....so the Knicks top players have refuse to create their own design play to score with their teammates....this is why the entire team-offense are "ISO" plays....how does this look toward our So-Call offensive-coach Dantoni???

KingCharles34

All Star