New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 03.09 8:30PM

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
yawn.. play hard for 1 quarter and this is what happens. You can blame dantoni..then again dantoni is not the one dressed up in a knicks jersey.

Maybe we can step up the defense next game BTW.. why hardly no shump this game.

novaman

Benchwarmer
This game and the Celtics game both were in Melo's hands at the end as it should be- and he fails to deliver. The guy is overhyped and overrated

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Missed most of this game but I seen the travel on Amare and the missed freethrow by Melo

That travel call was weird, but the refs were just downright awful on this one. Melo apologized to his teammates about missing the free throw, at least he took some accountability, since that miss sealed their fate.

petescud

Starter
when you have only half a team that plays defense and a coach like ours that doesn't coach, your doomed before the jump ball...this is our fate till Dantoni is gone. night guys

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
On the bright side, at least the game ended perfectly so that we can all catch the shows that start at 11 P.M.! That's a positive, right?!

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
Just one comment about the game.........

Jeremy Lin SINGLE-HANDEDLY kept this game close........ His defense in that game wasn't good....... His defense in that game wasn't great....... His defense in that game was PHENOMENAL.

Too bad this team can't rebound.

kinein

Benchwarmer
7-17 is not clutch, Lin should have had plays called for him in the 4th quarter. 8-14 proven he can hit the shot over and over.

Anyone else notice Amare and Carmelo being out-rebounded half the game?

I don't understand why people keep screaming Melo is clutch and plays are being called for Melo to "clutch it". He's an asset. You keep throwing it up with 30% average and of course you are going to hit some shots if given enough "volume".

Amare missed several opportunities, not ready for passes, open jumper, rebounds half the game. But at least he is being aggressive. His games not 100% yet.

If you have a guy that wins it 1 out of 10 games that is not clutch. It just means he has clutched it before. Novak has as well, so has Lin. But who is more consistent - the most consistent guy when the game is on the line is Lin. He's a 4th quarter beast if GIVEN the opportunity and playing to his strength instead of deferring to guys that aren't paying attention and burning the clock - refusing to play defense or rebound.

Last edited:

kinein

Benchwarmer
Our stars disappear in the clutch.

They aren't stars. They are just being paid millions. They are good players though with a good "history" in the PAST. This team needs to get on Jeremy Lin's page and allow him to win it for the team by doing what he does best - score and if and when possible dish WHEN the teammates MOVE and SPREAD the floor - creating better looks.

Last edited:

KingofNy

Starter
I'd trade Stat for a mediocre defensive player any day of the week. I'm so tired of his lack of defense and overall goofiness of offense. Stat is responsible for about 15 Knicks turnovers every game.

I hate Stat, I hope he blows out both of his knees and never plays again for the Knicks. I'm gonna post a video of me burning my Stat Jersey. He's the reason we suck now, it's too obvious. If we could just get rid of him and MDA we'd be set. Seriously.

Den318

Benchwarmer
I'd trade Stat for a mediocre defensive player any day of the week. I'm so tired of his lack of defense and overall goofiness of offense. Stat is responsible for about 15 Knicks turnovers every game.

I hate Stat, I hope he blows out both of his knees and never plays again for the Knicks. I'm gonna post a video of me burning my Stat Jersey. He's the reason we suck now, it's too obvious. If we could just get rid of him and MDA we'd be set. Seriously.

I would trade Melo and Stat for a bag of chips.

starmlb

Rookie
since melo's return 2-6. =/ I know D'antoni is going to get all the blame, and yes he deserves a lot. But the best the Knicks have played these last two years were 1. Before they traded for Melo and 2. When Melo was injured. It has to obvious to more people than just me right?

iSaYughh

Starter

I have to +1 this.

His game is just so gimp. His entire basketball IQ and mindset is abhorrent, and the opposite of what this team needs.

I actually get nauseated watching him, at least twice a game, while thinking about the many times he's yapped his trap or strutted around cat walks looking like Steve Urkel who got a makeover by one of the gay Europeans who fill up downtown on the weekends.

Melo makes me cringe, too. After that Celtic game, watching him pal around, hugging and laughing with the Celtics.

KingofNy

Starter
since melo's return 2-6. =/ I know D'antoni is going to get all the blame, and yes he deserves a lot. But the best the Knicks have played these last two years were 1. Before they traded for Melo and 2. When Melo was injured. It has to obvious to more people than just me right?

Melo does deserve a lot of blame. His defense has been pure crap. Same with Stat. I seriously think our team is better without them. It's pretty sad when you're hoping your top-2 paid stars get hurt so your team can get some wins. It's also obvious that MDA has no control over Stat/Melo. Any NBA coach would find ways to motivate his stars and hold them accountable for their bad play. But of course MDA does nothing as usual and Mr. "so-called" clutch Melo couldn't even hit a foul shot today and hasn't hit his shots for weeks now... And I haven't seen Stat hit a covered shot for weeks. All of Stats points are coming off of open lane dunks, as soon as he's covered he misses badly, that is if he doesn't fumble the ball beforehand. ugh.

I'm so tired of these crappy stars. I'd take 5 Tyson Chandlers, F these sorry ass offensive players (Stat/Melo) who play NO defense but want the ball in their hands everytime up the court. They kill us on both sides of the court and I'd be happy if they were both gone. They can take D'Antoni with em.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
This is ****ing pathetic bro this shit messes up my day and weekend.. I dont even want to watch TV anymore