Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567822 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 03.09 8:30PM

Originally Posted by quiggle
    Andrew Lang breaking Ewing's wrist still ring fresh in your head?
    Yeah that still pisses me off to this day.

You factor in that..and now you have the scrub Brandon Jennings going HAM every time he plays us because he's butthurt NYK didn't draft him.

They play like world beaters every time they play the Knicks, and Bucks games are also boring as sin to watch.

Just not a good vibe when the Knicks play the Bucks.

Good work getting the GT up early. That's how it should be done!

I agree entirely with tiger0330

Veteran

Damn! no Tyson Chandler and no Jefferies defensive-leadership for this Bucks game....
    I was suprise to find out 95% of our wins this season came from Jefferies 4th qtr. defensive-hustle....
    our last 3 games vs Celtics, Mavs, Spurs, Jefferies didnt receive any playingtime during
    the 4th qtr....which resulted in Knicks losses.

The few games when we had the trio of "Tyson, Jefferies, and Shump" in a lineup....
    I knew we were going to WIN, especially when the trio-lineup played in the 4th qtr.

Great, no Chandler and Jefferies again?! Man!

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

So Jared is good now to you guys lmao. I can pull up threads where you guys are trying to kill him and his family. Nothing make me more sick than fickle fans and bandwagon ****. This forum is media / hype 80% of the time. Use your own minds and opinions to make an assessment and stop feeding into Hahn/ Isola / Bleacher Reports.

Always have been down with what JJ brings to the table prove me wrong.

I fear this could be another; Lin getting blocked off, Jennings drives down the lane and Stat & Melo just stand and watch, feet never leaving the ground.

A loss here and then have to face the Sixers and Bulls.

We need our 2 best defenders back or its another loss...Never would had thought with our teams killer roster that losing JJ and TC means an automatic loss

Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    So Jared is good now to you guys lmao. I can pull up threads where you guys are trying to kill him and his family. Nothing make me more sick than fickle fans and bandwagon ****. This forum is media / hype 80% of the time. Use your own minds and opinions to make an assessment and stop feeding into Hahn/ Isola / Bleacher Reports.

Always have been down with what JJ brings to the table prove me wrong.
    Knicks fans are more unpredictable then the weather, it make you wonder if most of us here are just insecure woman who after posting here go run off to facebook looking for the latest cheap gossip on there phriends

Jared has really stepped up his offensive game this year. Last year If he made a layup it was like a god send.

its so pathetic the level of defense that melo and amare play. its like since they've had chandler, they feel they can become even worse defenders cuz chandler is gonna clean up their mess. if they dont box out and keep jennings out the paint to some degree, i see another tony parker performance coming on.

there was a play 4th quarter in the loss to dallas. dirk is on the elbow and amare guarding him. dirk is about to go into his one leg fadeaways and now i agree that thats not blockable shot and pretty much unguardable especially if the defender is amare. but what i hate is this: as soon as dirk drops back goes into the shooting motion, amare turns around to try to get a rebound. doesnt try to contest the shot, or put up his arm, nothing! doesnt even wait for the ball to leave dirk's hand, he just turns around for the rebound and that only gives dirk even more time to set that shot up and of course he nails it!

i mean fine, you cant block his shot but play the defense to the full extent of the play, this is trivial bull**** we ask of him and he just doesnt get it. he just doesnt get how to play even remedial defense! SMMFH

Melo and Stat wont play defense, you cant teach an old dog new tricks sorry. both of them would rather spend time complaining about a no-call than getting back on defense to help their team and coach is perfectly ok with that, lets give them more minutes and bench jeffries who plays his heart out on both ends and never makes a single complaint excuse or remark. the day D'antoni gets fired is the day i can rest easy.

MC segment updated.

Breaking News

Can't wait for this game Knicks by 15.... Return to LINSANITYYYYY

Veteran

I can't wait to see another showing of the once again lean and mean Amare Stoudemire. If those 10 to 15 pounds he's shed in the last couple weeks really were all that were holding him back, then that will be huge for us now.

Nice game thread, I like that stress machine

I would be a little bit surprised if we win tonight, hopefully the Knicks prove me wrong