New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 03.09 8:30PM

Sometimes you find yourself asking how did this Lin kid take the world by storm so easily and then he reminds you by having a sequence like these last couple plays. Seriously, at times this kid is a freakin magician.

KingCharles34

All Star
Best game so far this month for Linsane

The only thing is he needs a few more turnovers for it to officially be Linsanity again :lol:

This team just has no killer instinct. They continually make runs to get back in games and then can't finish the deal. Just keeps happening over and over again. It's one thing when that's the story against veteran, star-filled squads like Boston, Dallas, and San Antonio, but it's another thing when it's against a team like the Bucks.

KingCharles34

All Star
Melo the only player on this team that gets love from the refs.

I wish Lin got half the love Melo gets....I wouldnt be surprised if Lin is murdered by another player, probably by the time the playoffs get here. He gets mauled out there. Its like this guys playing basketball in the f*ckin mountains against grizzly bears or some sh*t

Kiyaman

Legend
This doesnt look good....the Bucks average 95 points per game....the Bucks have 93 points at the end of the 3rd qtr.

KingCharles34

All Star
Stats defense is about as effective as a one legged man in a ass kicking contest
icon13.gif

Number3

Benchwarmer
Im done sitting my ass waitin n watchin these no heart players ...goin.to.do something productive n not waste my time no.more on this coach. Mr turnover ..statue..and melo.the celebrity