New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 03.09 8:30PM

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
I have seen this from him in a couple games a la The beginning of the mavs game but for the most part I think he has tried to Play completely unselfishly since he came back from injury and its led to pretty bad things for the knicks- You're missing the point that bad shots for other guys are good shots for Melo- even Dantoni said it in the beginning of the year... Melo is basically always open.

Last year, he was getting double and triple teamed at the end of games and taking some horrible shots.. i will agree with you, but for the most part this year I think hes been alot more unselfish, and people keep bashing on him for their losses.. smh

LaLa it's gonna be ok. Knicks are not gonna trade Melo. No need to keep dogging Lin.

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
I'm trying to be friendly with this question, it might come out as being extremely mean/rude, but here we go: Have you watched basketball/do you have any prior knowledge of this game?

Yes. It was rude. Instead you could have pointed out what was wrong with my statement, instead of making a statement like that

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
Well, actually- if they wanna make the playoffs, they kinda need this game! Steal one @ MIL without chandler! Come on NYK! :peace:

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
He was wide open.

Ok and? it was a long 2 pointer from a guy who can't shoot. Your team is on fire. Its early in the shot clock and nobody on your team is under the net for a rebound. But since you have watched Basketball before, go ahead, discount everything im saying right now you little lin fan you! Wasn't he wide open on all those pull up 3s he took @ DAL/sa? Nobody talked about Lin, only Bash melo all day! Have you seen the ESPN comment thread!? soooo much melo hate. Lin has actually been pretty selfish lately! thats all im saying! K u obviously know my views here so I'm gonna go back to enjoying the game

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Ok and? it was a long 2 pointer from a guy who can't shoot. Your team is on fire. Its early in the shot clock and nobody on your team is under the net for a rebound. But since you have watched Basketball before, go ahead, discount everything im saying right now you little lin fan you! Wasn't he wide open on all those pull up 3s he took @ DAL/sa? Nobody talked about Lin, only Bash melo all day! Have you seen the ESPN comment thread!? soooo much melo hate. Lin has actually been pretty selfish lately! thats all im saying! K u obviously know my views here so I'm gonna go back to enjoying the game

Lin can't shoot now? You are baffling...