Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 03.09 8:30PM

this game is going by so quick lol. No fouls, No defense

shooting contest out there

Originally Posted by BrianMan
    ...so you argue that he's taking bad shots with the fact that his assists are up by 1. He You didn't say that baron davis was looking for a confidence boost, you said melo was. So I am talking about carmelo anthony.

All I'm saying is, he hasn't taken the high-quality shots that you should take. Instead of setting it up again, he just goes for the jump shot as if all hope is lost on the possession. It's not ideal at all.
    Well to be fair Carmelo has never taken high-quality shots in his career. He just shoots and shoots and piles up points.

Originally Posted by FireCoachD
    When beasts like Novak on the floor, early in the shot clock, fast break, You're telling me Jeremy Lin has any business taking a long 2 pointer? LOL
    it's just that your tone is really making it obvious your over analyzing Lin's every play trying to find anything you can to make him look like he's a bad player

you can be inconspicuous about it you know

...so you argue that he's taking bad shots with the fact that his assists are up by 1. He You didn't say that baron davis was looking for a confidence boost, you said melo was. So I am talking about carmelo anthony.

All I'm saying is, he hasn't taken the high-quality shots that you should take. Instead of setting it up again, he just goes for the jump shot as if all hope is lost on the possession. It's not ideal at all.
    I have seen this from him in a couple games a la The beginning of the mavs game but for the most part I think he has tried to Play completely unselfishly since he came back from injury and its led to pretty bad things for the knicks- You're missing the point that bad shots for other guys are good shots for Melo- even Dantoni said it in the beginning of the year... Melo is basically always open.

Last year, he was getting double and triple teamed at the end of games and taking some horrible shots.. i will agree with you, but for the most part this year I think hes been alot more unselfish, and people keep bashing on him for their losses.. smh

Amare better player at center but we sacrifice defense in the paint. Can't win.

Veteran

The Knicks were up so JR Smith shouldve been the 6th man....
    Shump is a defensive Rookie we put in the game in the 2nd half....Jefferies is a 2nd half player too.

When beasts like Novak on the floor, early in the shot clock, fast break, You're telling me Jeremy Lin has any business taking a long 2 pointer? LOL
    I'm trying to be friendly with this question, it might come out as being extremely mean/rude, but here we go: Have you watched basketball/do you have any prior knowledge of this game?

I just wanna say i really hate Mike Dunleavy. This guy got 2 new career highs against us a few years ago, he also rapes us with a broomstick that has sand paper wrapped around it

He's just on right now- u can tell, its a continuation from the Spurs game. The man obviously had somteing wrong with him earlier in the year, missing so many open shots. Gooooooooo Fields!

This is a bad game

Veteran

These teams are playing some of that sweet Rookie-Sophomore game defense right here.

I have seen this from him in a couple games a la The beginning of the mavs game but for the most part I think he has tried to Play completely unselfishly since he came back from injury and its led to pretty bad things for the knicks- You're missing the point that bad shots for other guys are good shots for Melo- even Dantoni said it in the beginning of the year... Melo is basically always open.

Last year, he was getting double and triple teamed at the end of games and taking some horrible shots.. i will agree with you, but for the most part this year I think hes been alot more unselfish, and people keep bashing on him for their losses.. smh

LaLa it's gonna be ok. Knicks are not gonna trade Melo. No need to keep dogging Lin.

I'm trying to be friendly with this question, it might come out as being extremely mean/rude, but here we go: Have you watched basketball/do you have any prior knowledge of this game?
    Yes. It was rude. Instead you could have pointed out what was wrong with my statement, instead of making a statement like that

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Fields is trolling the Bucks.

Even if the Knicks win this game it means nothing. It's like a bootleg all star game.