Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Season Ticket Relocation & Pricing

Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    And somehow those bandwagoners have infinite bank accounts who are willing to pay over $150 for 400 level seats in the regular season. Mind you, I've never met any of them before so they're just a rumor to me. Whenever I tried to sell my tickets on Craigslist at or below the lowest stubhub price, I never got a single response except for a bunch of "i'm a poor college student" / "I have 4 kids to feed" lowball offers.
    its probably the corporate bigwigs who treat there clients to Knicks games who buy the high priced tickets. when the Knicks are hottest ticket in town, what better place then the Garden to see some excitement and talk business at the same time, everyone leaves happy and they might talk a good deal. but when the Knicks are bad, the crowd booing, is this where you want to meet a client under such negative atmosphere? remember the guy whose wife spent over 40,000$ for Lin's jersey vs Lakers? we cant compete with them.

And somehow those bandwagoners have infinite bank accounts who are willing to pay over $150 for 400 level seats in the regular season. Mind you, I've never met any of them before so they're just a rumor to me. Whenever I tried to sell my tickets on Craigslist at or below the lowest stubhub price, I never got a single response except for a bunch of "i'm a poor college student" / "I have 4 kids to feed" lowball offers.
    lol. that is sad. first time buying straight from MSG. cant believe they marked up the prices so much at the presale.

if anyone is interested. ill let them go for $250 a piece.

i hope i don't violate any forum policies. let me know if i did

were you able to unload your seats

were you able to unload your seats

yeah i sold it to a couple for 200 a piece in front of MSG. it was a good 3 quarters then it was downhill from there. cool intro though

Since the part 2 renovation started so late, I wonder if there's any chance the Knicks preseason games at MSG will be cancelled. That would be sweet

Since the part 2 renovation started so late, I wonder if there's any chance the Knicks preseason games at MSG will be cancelled. That would be sweet

preseason is a rip off. why do people even go to preseason games lol

Originally Posted by blahwoop
    preseason is a rip off. why do people even go to preseason games lol
    They go because season ticket holders are holding the bag and give them tickets for 5 bucks or for free.

i put my name on the season ticket wait list on January of this year Does anyone know kind of seats might be left?

Was able to upgrade 1 row and 3 seats closer to mid court today in 226. Not a lot of choices. The renewal rate is said to be around 95%.

so, anybody get new seats for next season?

nope nothing yet. they said we'll know by sept.

Originally Posted by blahwoop
    nope nothing yet. they said we'll know by sept.
    Well the additional seats process is winding down right now, so next up should be for new business, probably starting next week.

What price range / seating location are you trying to get?

note to KO posters: MSG usually has a day dedicated to attracting season ticket holders, where they give out a free hot dog and soda (like a cheap wine and dine) and bug you to buy a season package. you also get to meet folks like Clyde, a low-level Knick, and the Knicks City Dancers. it's worth going to, just to check out the garden and meet and greet and eat. i'll keep y'all posted if interested, and make a temporary sticky when and if the event happens this year.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    note to KO posters: MSG usually has a day dedicated to attracting season ticket holders, where they give out a free hot dog and soda (like a cheap wine and dine) and bug you to buy a season package. you also get to meet folks like Clyde, a low-level Knick, and the Knicks City Dancers. it's worth going to, just to check out the garden and meet and greet and eat. i'll keep y'all posted if interested, and make a temporary sticky when and if the event happens this year.
    I dunno man, I seriously doubt anything will be left except barstool seats, if that

I looked and all they had left were 6 in the entire arena. All in the 200 section in the corners. $95 in the last row which were level with the row in front of them. Horrible sight lines. Judging from the lack of availability it should be decent for the resales next season. Knicks have the benefit of rabid BB fans and a midtown Manhattan location.