Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Season Ticket Relocation & Pricing

paid $361 per ticket for sec 102
    $156 for sec 414

Originally Posted by blahwoop
    picked up 4 tickets for game 1 and 4 tickets for game 2.

they are freaking expensive though. how much do season ticket holders pay?
    paid $361 per ticket for sec 102
    $156 for sec 414
    Yeah the Knicks are getting greedy. My season ticket holder cost (corner 400s) was:
    Round 1: $65 / ticket
    Round 2: $70 / ticket
    Round 3: $100 / ticket
    Round 4: $135 / ticket

Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    Yeah the Knicks are getting greedy. My season ticket holder cost (corner 400s) was:
    Round 1: $65 / ticket
    Round 2: $70 / ticket
    Round 3: $100 / ticket
    Round 4: $135 / ticket

holy crap that's cheap. over $150 each at Sec 415 and Sec 414.

they have individual tickets at 109 for 449 dollars. single seat though.

Nyk Logo

When are the playoff tickets going to post to our accounts? Don't they start this weekend?

Originally Posted by Flushing Roots
    When are the playoff tickets going to post to our accounts? Don't they start this weekend?
    Who knows, Knicks may drag it out until after the season ends. I have my hard tickets in hand, but like everyone else can't print them. Knicks Home Game 1 is probably going to be on Thurs 5/3

Round 1 Game 4 is now showing up in my account for forwarding only, no other games show up. Weird, they must be loading games as we speak

In case the Knicks face the Bulls and you don't want to pay $200 for a playoff game at MSG, tickets at the United Center are going for below face value!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You can easily buy them on ticketmaster too, but it will actually cost you more

Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    In case the Knicks face the Bulls and you don't want to pay $200 for a playoff game at MSG, tickets at the United Center are going for below face value!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

You can easily buy them on ticketmaster too, but it will actually cost you more

Knicks playoff tickets below face value! Stub hub has more than 4000 tickets. LOL. It's cheaper to go to a Knicks playoff game than the Knicks vs Clippers game last week. Looks like most of NY lost hope for the Knicks already.

Knicks playoff tickets below face value! Stub hub has more than 4000 tickets. LOL. It's cheaper to go to a Knicks playoff game than the Knicks vs Clippers game last week. Looks like most of NY lost hope for the Knicks already.
    Depends on what you call face value. Knicks use dynamic pricing for individual ticket sales. 400s corner have a face of $65 minus 10% renewal discount for season ticket holder playoff strips. The Knicks have been selling those same tickets on Ticketmaster game by game for about $150 including fees.

But yeah, tickets have tanked since a couple days after game 1. The get in the door price on stubhub was $200 for both games 3 or 4. Now it's $110 for game 1 and $120 for game 2. That's over 40% cheaper than they were.

I already sold both games at $200 a pop a week ago. I gave the Knicks no chance, and now have even less chance now with a sick Chandler, season-ended Shumpert, and messed up hand Stat. Doesn't mean I won't go to a game, I'll just wait until they're about 50 bucks each

well im screwed. i have Sec 102 Row 16 seats that i bought for 361 each and can't sell them lol.

bought 2 extra tickets to resell. now im goin to lose 722 bux. im goin to the game tonight to boo the **** out of them.

you season ticket holders should be glad they didn't offer you a presale because you would've been left holding the bag like me.

Steiner Sports tried to sell me some tickets games 3 and 4 and as a bonus some Larry Johnson autographed photos. i laughed when I read the e-mail.

Originally Posted by quiggle
    Steiner Sports tried to sell me some tickets games 3 and 4 and as a bonus some Larry Johnson autographed photos. i laughed when I read the e-mail.

i honestly thought regardless of how the knicks did. knicks v heat matchup would be in high demand. looks like most NYers are totally disgusted with the way the Knicks are playing. Pretty much the worst possible senario for the Knicks happened.

well im screwed. i have Sec 102 Row 16 seats that i bought for 361 each and can't sell them lol.

bought 2 extra tickets to resell. now im goin to lose 722 bux. im goin to the game tonight to boo the **** out of them.

you season ticket holders should be glad they didn't offer you a presale because you would've been left holding the bag like me.
    Wow that sucks. Well when you gamble big, you can lose big so beware. The Knicks ticket market makes no sense at all, it's feast or famine. The tickets are either gold or worthless

i honestly thought regardless of how the knicks did. knicks v heat matchup would be in high demand. looks like most NYers are totally disgusted with the way the Knicks are playing. Pretty much the worst possible senario for the Knicks happened.
    yah but that's how it is with the Knicks, they are only the hottest ticket in town when peeps bandwagon for some cause they want to be part of. like here during Linsanity how many idiots joined here then after it died down they vanished also. its like with Tebow a lot of peeps joined the Broncos forums and when he got traded to the Jets they posted they are leaving to. Knicks true fan base is actually smaller then some of us think because there is only so much peeps who can put up with there garbage every year.

Originally Posted by quiggle
    yah but that's how it is with the Knicks, they are only the hottest ticket in town when peeps bandwagon for some cause they want to be part of. like here during Linsanity how many idiots joined here then after it died down they vanished also. its like with Tebow a lot of peeps joined the Broncos forums and when he got traded to the Jets they posted they are leaving to. Knicks true fan base is actually smaller then some of us think because there is only so much peeps who can put up with there garbage every year.
    And somehow those bandwagoners have infinite bank accounts who are willing to pay over $150 for 400 level seats in the regular season. Mind you, I've never met any of them before so they're just a rumor to me. Whenever I tried to sell my tickets on Craigslist at or below the lowest stubhub price, I never got a single response except for a bunch of "i'm a poor college student" / "I have 4 kids to feed" lowball offers.