Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Season Ticket Relocation & Pricing

Originally Posted by DCinNY
    Bump... Anyone have any updates? I'm on the VIP list and haven't heard anything yet.
    Dude, any movement for people that are not currently subscribers probably won't happen until the end of summer, VIP list or not

guess i'll have to pick up some NETs tickets then! free drinks and food for every game and price lock for 3 years! LoL

i was on the VIP list last year. i got offered my season seats right around Labor Day.

lol i misread that.thought it said memorial day. LABOR day is WAY far from now. They told me the VIP list is bigger than the K-List LOL. they have my money. i might just get it back since it's pointless to be on the list. i can use my 500 bux somewhere else

Originally Posted by CasperTheNYKFan
    i was on the VIP list last year. i got offered my season seats right around Labor Day.
    I didn't know it was this far away. I was under the impression it was much sooner. Oh well...

Originally Posted by blahwoop
    guess i'll have to pick up some NETs tickets then! free drinks and food for every game and price lock for 3 years! LoL
    no such thing as a free lunch dude. you'll be paying $100 a ticket to see a ****ty team in a new venue. tickets won't have any resale value either. good luck with that lol. better off keeping your money on the VIP list, at least that way you can't waste it.

Default Playoff Tickets

Anyone know when the Playoff Tickets will be sent out? Also, if you opted for the hard tickets do you know if you'll still have the ability to forward them online?

Originally Posted by YankeesGuy
    no such thing as a free lunch dude. you'll be paying $100 a ticket to see a ****ty team in a new venue. tickets won't have any resale value either. good luck with that lol. better off keeping your money on the VIP list, at least that way you can't waste it.

stern won't allow them to tank. i bet they are goin to get the top 3 pick this year. probably trade it for a big name.

only question is if they are going to resign d will and or trade for howard.

i won't go to any games though. probably the home opener just to see the facilities. SELL'eM earn money and wait for my KNicks tickets!

Originally Posted by YankeesGuy
    Anyone know when the Playoff Tickets will be sent out? Also, if you opted for the hard tickets do you know if you'll still have the ability to forward them online?
    i would assume that they would start sending out playoff tickets when they clinch a spot.

My rep told me that there won't be any extra playoff strips available for season ticket holders. That sucks because I learned separately that the Knicks have been offering full Knicks playoff strips to Rangers season ticket holders who also agree to but Liberty seasons starting at $450 per seat.

Extra Knicks tickets will only be available in a "Chase" presale. So anyone with a Chase card can buy playoff tickets and season ticket holders will get zero priority

Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    My rep told me that there won't be any extra playoff strips available for season ticket holders. That sucks because I learned separately that the Knicks have been offering full Knicks playoff strips to Rangers season ticket holders who also agree to but Liberty seasons starting at $450 per seat.

Extra Knicks tickets will only be available in a "Chase" presale. So anyone with a Chase card can buy playoff tickets and season ticket holders will get zero priority

any idea on what kind of seats are usually available for the extra playoff tickets? are they all 400 level or corners

That's bull****. Why are they really such shady m-f-rs? I mean, I understand the Chase thing is with the sponsorship, but giving the Rangers fans the opportunity with buying Liberty tickets? But they really couldn't give the Season Ticket Holders a presale? Or how about Knicks the opportunity to purchase Rangers playoff strips with Liberty tickets..

Originally Posted by blahwoop
    any idea on what kind of seats are usually available for the extra playoff tickets? are they all 400 level or corners
    The Rangers STH I know of was offered section 328.

As for STH playoff strips, they have been mailed by FedEx. You should start getting them tomorrow, maybe as soon as today

Pre-sale going on right now:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

(not cheap!!)

Pre-sale going on right now:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

(not cheap!!)

picked up 4 tickets for game 1 and 4 tickets for game 2.

they are freaking expensive though. how much do season ticket holders pay?