Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 189

Thread: 2012-2013 Season Ticket Relocation & Pricing

  1. #136
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I just received notification from MSG about season ticket offerings. Out of curiosity, has anyone else that was on the VIP waiting list been offered full season tickets? if so, which seats?

  2. #137
    Newbie Flushing Roots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Anyone seen the upper bowl yet? Any photos?

  3. #138
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Flushing Roots
    Anyone seen the upper bowl yet? Any photos?











  4. #139
    Newbie Flushing Roots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Great pics, GG! I'm starting the countdown to OD!

  5. #140
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,813
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Black seats at MSG? I thought they dropped the black color from jerseys and logos because the nets are rocking it in BK

  6. #141
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    Black seats at MSG? I thought they dropped the black color from jerseys and logos because the nets are rocking it in BK
    It's hard to tell but those are actually deep navy blue

  7. #142
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default VIP Waiting List

    Originally Posted by DCinNY
    I just received notification from MSG about season ticket offerings. Out of curiosity, has anyone else that was on the VIP waiting list been offered full season tickets? if so, which seats?
    I was on the VIP waiting list this off-season and finally got a call last week but all I got offered was the opportunity to buy 13-game mini-plan tickets (I bought the "White" package that includes the home opener against the Heat and the Rockets game/ JLin homecoming in Dec). I was told the season ticket renewal rate was 97%.

    Has anyone else had a different experience?

  8. #143
    Newbie Flushing Roots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Incog
    I was on the VIP waiting list this off-season and finally got a call last week but all I got offered was the opportunity to buy 13-game mini-plan tickets (I bought the "White" package that includes the home opener against the Heat and the Rockets game/ JLin homecoming in Dec). I was told the season ticket renewal rate was 97%.

    Has anyone else had a different experience?
    97% sound about right. Between the Knicks suddenly becoming fairly relevant again and The Garden Transformation, the demand is high. Good move though going for the mini plan. You are now in the computer and you should have some better leverage to one day move up to FST holder. I started out with a 10 game plan and was fortunate to upgrade to STs last year.

  9. #144
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thanks for the feedback, Flushing Roots -- that particular mini-plan was a nice consolation while I wait for full season tix to become available.

    btw, does anyone have an idea of exactly how many season tickets the Knicks sell? I know MSG seats nearly 20,000 for basketball but I'm curious how many of those seats are sold as season tickets.

  10. #145
    Newbie Flushing Roots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Incog
    thanks for the feedback, Flushing Roots -- that particular mini-plan was a nice consolation while I wait for full season tix to become available.

    btw, does anyone have an idea of exactly how many season tickets the Knicks sell? I know MSG seats nearly 20,000 for basketball but I'm curious how many of those seats are sold as season tickets.
    Has to be around 19,400 (20,000 x .97).

  11. #146
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Incog
    I was on the VIP waiting list this off-season and finally got a call last week but all I got offered was the opportunity to buy 13-game mini-plan tickets (I bought the "White" package that includes the home opener against the Heat and the Rockets game/ JLin homecoming in Dec). I was told the season ticket renewal rate was 97%.

    Has anyone else had a different experience?
    Hey I signed up for seats last year.. (not VIP) and I actually got offered tickets last monday for the mini plan also.. I bought the white plan seemed like a no brainer.. There wasn't many seats left, but I purchased barstools in section 212..

  12. #147
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,492
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by iixijjixii
    Hey I signed up for seats last year.. (not VIP) and I actually got offered tickets last monday for the mini plan also.. I bought the white plan seemed like a no brainer.. There wasn't many seats left, but I purchased barstools in section 212..
    barstools? MSG is selling barstools?

    you mean 4 KO posters can sit on one barstool if you turn it upside down?

  13. #148
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Flushing Roots
    Has to be around 19,400 (20,000 x .97).
    Really? I wasn't sure if all seats were made available for season ticket sales or if they purposefully held some portion in reserve for individual game purchases.

  14. #149
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Incog
    Really? I wasn't sure if all seats were made available for season ticket sales or if they purposefully held some portion in reserve for individual game purchases.
    Nah there's no way 97% are sold as full season. There's a good 5-10% as partial plans and there's a large amount held back for individual sale. They do this partially because they need to make seats available for players, sponsors, & the league (especially during the playoffs), but also because the Knicks use dynamic pricing to sell individual games.

    They first started that 2 years ago, and my seats that I paid $25 were being sold for $140 against the lakers. So at a nearly 600% markup, they're going to want to have as many of those available as possible

  15. #150
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Knicks 2012-13 presale going on RIGHT NOW:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    password is SUBSCRIBER

Similar Threads

  1. Sophomore 20
    By knickzrulezH20 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2010, 20:49
  2. Where do we go from here?
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Nov 25, 2008, 14:41
  3. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 21:10
  4. In Fairness to Last Season
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Sep 27, 2007, 15:11
  5. New Season ticket Holder
    By L xx NYK in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 06, 2007, 03:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •