2012-2013 Season Ticket Relocation & Pricing

YankeesGuy

Rookie
guess i'll have to pick up some NETs tickets then! free drinks and food for every game and price lock for 3 years! LoL

no such thing as a free lunch dude. you'll be paying $100 a ticket to see a shitty team in a new venue. tickets won't have any resale value either. good luck with that lol. better off keeping your money on the VIP list, at least that way you can't waste it.

YankeesGuy

Rookie
Playoff Tickets

Anyone know when the Playoff Tickets will be sent out? Also, if you opted for the hard tickets do you know if you'll still have the ability to forward them online?

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
no such thing as a free lunch dude. you'll be paying $100 a ticket to see a shitty team in a new venue. tickets won't have any resale value either. good luck with that lol. better off keeping your money on the VIP list, at least that way you can't waste it.

stern won't allow them to tank. i bet they are goin to get the top 3 pick this year. probably trade it for a big name.

only question is if they are going to resign d will and or trade for howard.

i won't go to any games though. probably the home opener just to see the facilities. SELL'eM earn money and wait for my KNicks tickets!

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
Anyone know when the Playoff Tickets will be sent out? Also, if you opted for the hard tickets do you know if you'll still have the ability to forward them online?

i would assume that they would start sending out playoff tickets when they clinch a spot.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
My rep told me that there won't be any extra playoff strips available for season ticket holders. That sucks because I learned separately that the Knicks have been offering full Knicks playoff strips to Rangers season ticket holders who also agree to but Liberty seasons starting at $450 per seat.

Extra Knicks tickets will only be available in a "Chase" presale. So anyone with a Chase card can buy playoff tickets and season ticket holders will get zero priority

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
My rep told me that there won't be any extra playoff strips available for season ticket holders. That sucks because I learned separately that the Knicks have been offering full Knicks playoff strips to Rangers season ticket holders who also agree to but Liberty seasons starting at $450 per seat.

Extra Knicks tickets will only be available in a "Chase" presale. So anyone with a Chase card can buy playoff tickets and season ticket holders will get zero priority

any idea on what kind of seats are usually available for the extra playoff tickets? are they all 400 level or corners

YankeesGuy

Rookie

That's bullshit. Why are they really such shady m-f-rs? I mean, I understand the Chase thing is with the sponsorship, but giving the Rangers fans the opportunity with buying Liberty tickets? But they really couldn't give the Season Ticket Holders a presale? Or how about Knicks the opportunity to purchase Rangers playoff strips with Liberty tickets..

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
any idea on what kind of seats are usually available for the extra playoff tickets? are they all 400 level or corners

The Rangers STH I know of was offered section 328.

As for STH playoff strips, they have been mailed by FedEx. You should start getting them tomorrow, maybe as soon as today

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
Yeah the Knicks are getting greedy. My season ticket holder cost (corner 400s) was:
Round 1: $65 / ticket
Round 2: $70 / ticket
Round 3: $100 / ticket
Round 4: $135 / ticket

holy crap that's cheap. over $150 each at Sec 415 and Sec 414.

they have individual tickets at 109 for 449 dollars. single seat though.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
When are the playoff tickets going to post to our accounts? Don't they start this weekend?

Who knows, Knicks may drag it out until after the season ends. I have my hard tickets in hand, but like everyone else can't print them. Knicks Home Game 1 is probably going to be on Thurs 5/3

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
Round 1 Game 4 is now showing up in my account for forwarding only, no other games show up. Weird, they must be loading games as we speak

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
In case the Knicks face the Bulls and you don't want to pay $200 for a playoff game at MSG, tickets at the United Center are going for below face value!
http://www.stubhub.com/chicago-bull...ulls-chicago-united-center-4-28-2012-4045325/

You can easily buy them on ticketmaster too, but it will actually cost you more

Knicks playoff tickets below face value! Stub hub has more than 4000 tickets. LOL. It's cheaper to go to a Knicks playoff game than the Knicks vs Clippers game last week. Looks like most of NY lost hope for the Knicks already.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
Knicks playoff tickets below face value! Stub hub has more than 4000 tickets. LOL. It's cheaper to go to a Knicks playoff game than the Knicks vs Clippers game last week. Looks like most of NY lost hope for the Knicks already.

Depends on what you call face value. Knicks use dynamic pricing for individual ticket sales. 400s corner have a face of $65 minus 10% renewal discount for season ticket holder playoff strips. The Knicks have been selling those same tickets on Ticketmaster game by game for about $150 including fees.

But yeah, tickets have tanked since a couple days after game 1. The get in the door price on stubhub was $200 for both games 3 or 4. Now it's $110 for game 1 and $120 for game 2. That's over 40% cheaper than they were.

I already sold both games at $200 a pop a week ago. I gave the Knicks no chance, and now have even less chance now with a sick Chandler, season-ended Shumpert, and messed up hand Stat. Doesn't mean I won't go to a game, I'll just wait until they're about 50 bucks each

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
well im screwed. i have Sec 102 Row 16 seats that i bought for 361 each and can't sell them lol.

bought 2 extra tickets to resell. now im goin to lose 722 bux. im goin to the game tonight to boo the **** out of them.

you season ticket holders should be glad they didn't offer you a presale because you would've been left holding the bag like me.