2012-2013 Season Ticket Relocation & Pricing

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I put in a request as well but haven't gotten a call back or anything. Does anyone hows had season tickets know when those go out? Keep in mind I haven't had season tickets before

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
On another note, does anyone know how much they run based in previous seasons and.if there's a monthly payment option? Just trying to plan ahead before getting them. Ima thinker like that

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
Judging from the lack of availability it should be decent for the resales next season. Knicks have the benefit of rabid BB fans and a midtown Manhattan location.:gony::gony::gony::gony:

Hard to say, face prices are up so much in the upper bowl that many people may have to sell more which will increase supply and lower prices. The big matchups (Heat, Lakers, Celtics, etc...) will always be very high but Mondays against duds like the Pistons will be below face and the preseason will be garbage as usual

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
Yeah. MSG increased the ticket prices so much but the after-market prices are still the same. The season ticket holder is taking the hit. Your profit margin will be a lot less. Stub hub takes 15% which is a ridiculous amount. Plus, We're not in the best economic situation right now. Regardless the after-market price can only go up so much.

3forLin

Rookie
Hey I am trying to get season tickets this year but I have a feeling that it's not gonna happen.

Is any current season ticket holder looking to sell a group of games?

CoolClyde

I propose a sticky thread dedicated to KO members who have Knicks tix and would like to sell them to other KO members...:smokin:

Hard to say, face prices are up so much in the upper bowl that many people may have to sell more which will increase supply and lower prices. The big matchups (Heat, Lakers, Celtics, etc...) will always be very high but Mondays against duds like the Pistons will be below face and the preseason will be garbage as usual
Understood... Jeremy Lin going to Houston also cost us alot in the seconday market. We all made $ on those games last year.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
F*&K I Kno....

Understood... Jeremy Lin going to Houston also cost us alot in the seconday market. We all made $ on those games last year.

Yea and don't forget how the ticket prices went up because of LINSANITY and now we paying with increased prices. Hope we start off good and stay hot ...

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
sweet sweet sweet, got an email today from the Knicks that all preseason games at the garden are cancelled because of the renovations.

That saved me a pile of money :))

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
Guys, I'm planning to come from Paris this year to catch a Knick game with 6 of my friends.
But reading what you say makes me worried about finding tickets.

Do you know when single tickets will be available? From the website I'm redirected towards ticketmaster's website but there ain't nothing on it and no info on knicks.com either.

I went to knicks games more or less 20 times but that was during and just after the Isiah era so tickets were easy to get but Jeeeez now is another story.

Well if anyone here is interested in selling 6 tix for the game against Phila on february 24th I would be glad to take them and make you a good offer, since it's the game we will try to get to.

Thx for the help.

Guys, I'm planning to come from Paris this year to catch a Knick game with 6 of my friends.
But reading what you say makes me worried about finding tickets.

Do you know when single tickets will be available? From the website I'm redirected towards ticketmaster's website but there ain't nothing on it and no info on knicks.com either.

I went to knicks games more or less 20 times but that was during and just after the Isiah era so tickets were easy to get but Jeeeez now is another story.

Well if anyone here is interested in selling 6 tix for the game against Phila on february 24th I would be glad to take them and make you a good offer, since it's the game we will try to get to.

Thx for the help.
Check out StubHub now and when it gets closer to Feb. 24. There are always tickets for sale. Prices may go down the closer you get to the game, especially if the Knicks don't play up to expectations.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
I just received notification from MSG about season ticket offerings. Out of curiosity, has anyone else that was on the VIP waiting list been offered full season tickets? if so, which seats?

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
Anyone seen the upper bowl yet? Any photos? :hoops::hoops::hoops::hoops:

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

538999_10151156520596499_904125218_n1.jpg

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

6swgop.jpg

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Black seats at MSG? I thought they dropped the black color from jerseys and logos because the nets are rocking it in BK