Advice to Lin

kinein

Benchwarmer
Chances Melo isn't traded for Howard and Lin doesn't resign with us?

Not going to Happen - Howard wants to give the Orlando Magics a chance. In the end he has stated publicly he wants to and will be staying with the Magic. Orlando has been struggling to keep him - now they have their chance.

If Knicks don't want Lin - Lakers are still waiting to get a point guard ~ I'm also a Lakers fan, live in Socal :)

kinein

Benchwarmer
Baron Davis is washed up. Once he got his 65 million dollars in LA, he completely lost interest in playing basketball.

Davis cannot average 15 points and 6.4 assists on 45% shooting like Lin has averaged this season.

It sucks but I think there is a strong possibility - that we go into Melo ISO Ball and BDavis starts 45minutes. Woodson has only a limited amount of games to showcase what he can do and I don't know if he really is on Lin's side.

Update - I think Lin has to act like his job is on the line. He's in trouble without a coach supporting him.

Last edited:

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
he doesn't need to worry about anything. just play his game and run plays that the coach gives him. I believe he will excel in any kind of system. It will behoove Woodson to stick with Lin for the rest of the season to let him grow. nothing against B DIZZLE but he's only on a one year contract. If they want to just win NOW then by all means go ahead and put in Dizzle.

kinein

Benchwarmer
he doesn't need to worry about anything. just play his game and run plays that the coach gives him. I believe he will excel in any kind of system. It will behoove Woodson to stick with Lin for the rest of the season to let him grow. nothing against B DIZZLE but he's only on a one year contract. If they want to just win NOW then by all means go ahead and put in Dizzle.

I agree ;) You are not a troll. hehehe.

Live Press Conference - Announcing the Woodson Interim Era in 25 minutes on MSG!

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
I honestly don't see it. I think he is getting beat up too much. Where was Stat or Melo putting a payback on J. Kidd? I just think Lin should prove he is a real player and take charge of his own future, try to be the leader of the Knicks.

Our supposedly STARS never sent a message back to the other teams.
While every team was hammering Lin, our guys let their other point guard destroy us. When was the last time anyone on this team drew a fragrant foul on the opposing team's point?
How many times have we seen Lin get absolutely hammered in the face or hammered onto the floor?

The knicks are comprised of 2 sissy so called superstars (melo & stat). There's a reason these 2 guys NEVER won a championship and they will NEVER win one here in NYC.

We need Ewing, Mason & Oakley mindsets back.

petescud

Starter
Your right. We are not a physical team by any stretch

Our supposedly STARS never sent a message back to the other teams.
While every team was hammering Lin, our guys let their other point guard destroy us. When was the last time anyone on this team drew a fragrant foul on the opposing team's point?
How many times have we seen Lin get absolutely hammered in the face or hammered onto the floor?

The knicks are comprised of 2 sissy so called superstars (melo & stat). There's a reason these 2 guys NEVER won a championship and they will NEVER win one here in NYC.

We need Ewing, Mason & Oakley mindsets back.

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
Lin should`nt worry he`s made MSG a boat load of money in his short run ...for that reason alone dolemite will want to keep him around to milk as much as he can from this kid.... his playing time will be cut .....more than likey dolemite will resign him for 5mil bucks (most fans will have a fit if they dont) ....and if some other team were to signs him and he plays well:barf:folks here will be sick..... after 13 Lin gets to call his own shot being a FA

Jeremy does not need any advice from anyone (obviously graduated from Harvard) except from his teamates/coaches to better himself as a basketball player. Incase he needs to hear it from someone else, I will provide my two cents:
1. GET out of NY ASAP. Their fans/Media/Stephen A. Smith (racist) are horrible. They will turn on you the instant the team loses i.e MDA.
2. GET with a team where you get the opportunity to play, a team where you are the focal point and build around you if you can. Playing in Coach Woody's systems where you'are not going to shine..playing with the drama queen Melo and Old Amare.
3. Run the Pick and Roll with a HUGE center like Chandler not Amare or someone smaller.
4. Practice going to left. (Will get there in time)
5. Learn to be less careless with the ball. (most important)
6. Continue to play with confidence.
7. REMEMBER "LINSANITY", start playing with high intensity and high energy right now!
8. Money talks.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Jeremy does not need any advice from anyone (obviously graduated from Harvard) except from his teamates/coaches to better himself as a basketball player. Incase he needs to hear it from someone else, I will provide my two cents:
1. GET out of NY ASAP. Their fans/Media/Stephen A. Smith (racist) are horrible. They will turn on you the instant the team loses i.e MDA.

You do realize that us terrible fans of New York and the New York media made Lin what he is today. I am sure Lin knows who gave him the only chance he got in NBA and being the christian he is, would forever appreciate New York fans.

As for your two cents, STFU and GTFO.

elcol

Rotation player
2. GET with a team where you get the opportunity to play, a team where you are the focal point and build around you if you can. Playing in Coach Woody's systems where you'are not going to shine..playing with the drama queen Melo and Old Amare.
3. Run the Pick and Roll with a HUGE center like Chandler not Amare or someone smaller.
4. Practice going to left. (Will get there in time)
5. Learn to be less careless with the ball. (most important)
6. Continue to play with confidence.
7. REMEMBER "LINSANITY", start playing with high intensity and high energy right now!
8. Money talks.

Why the hell are you on a knicks forum telling Lin to leave the knicks, what the ****??

gtfo1.gif

wian

Benchwarmer

8. Money talks.

you obviously dont know much about what Knicks fans actually stand for ?

You do realize that us terrible fans of New York and the New York media made Lin what he is today. I am sure Lin knows who gave him the only chance he got in NBA and being the christian he is, would forever appreciate New York fans.

As for your two cents, STFU and GTFO.

Haha.. Its a free country..i post or say what ever i want...Money talk my friend money talk. I'm sure Lin is grateful for his opportunity that the knicks gave him. I'm also sure that he is aware of how much he is worth..he's not going to shine playing in Woody's system where people around the world want to see a superstar in the making. Remember Yao Ming ?? Houston Rockets built around Yao..the same thing is going to happen with Lin.. You 'll see.

Also, didn't coach MDA put Lin in against Boston? And got him exposure? Btw, where is MDA now.. Oh that's right.. You guys ran him out of town. I proved my 1st point.

Last edited:
Who knows if he reads these boards or not. I think he's sma rt enough to know his position. He will continue to do well...and excel under the new leadership. Its about the Knicks b4 its about J Lin. We just need to be more patient and enjoy this great change.