he doesn't need to worry about anything. just play his game and run plays that the coach gives him. I believe he will excel in any kind of system. It will behoove Woodson to stick with Lin for the rest of the season to let him grow. nothing against B DIZZLE but he's only on a one year contract. If they want to just win NOW then by all means go ahead and put in Dizzle.
While every team was hammering Lin, our guys let their other point guard destroy us. When was the last time anyone on this team drew a fragrant foul on the opposing team's point?
How many times have we seen Lin get absolutely hammered in the face or hammered onto the floor?
The knicks are comprised of 2 sissy so called superstars (melo & stat). There's a reason these 2 guys NEVER won a championship and they will NEVER win one here in NYC.
We need Ewing, Mason & Oakley mindsets back.
Lin should`nt worry he`s made MSG a boat load of money in his short run ...for that reason alone dolemite will want to keep him around to milk as much as he can from this kid.... his playing time will be cut .....more than likey dolemite will resign him for 5mil bucks (most fans will have a fit if they dont) ....and if some other team were to signs him and he plays wellfolks here will be sick..... after 13 Lin gets to call his own shot being a FA
Well Baron's gone, I guess this question is moot.
Jeremy does not need any advice from anyone (obviously graduated from Harvard) except from his teamates/coaches to better himself as a basketball player. Incase he needs to hear it from someone else, I will provide my two cents:
1. GET out of NY ASAP. Their fans/Media/Stephen A. Smith (racist) are horrible. They will turn on you the instant the team loses i.e MDA.
2. GET with a team where you get the opportunity to play, a team where you are the focal point and build around you if you can. Playing in Coach Woody's systems where you'are not going to shine..playing with the drama queen Melo and Old Amare.
3. Run the Pick and Roll with a HUGE center like Chandler not Amare or someone smaller.
4. Practice going to left. (Will get there in time)
5. Learn to be less careless with the ball. (most important)
6. Continue to play with confidence.
7. REMEMBER "LINSANITY", start playing with high intensity and high energy right now!
8. Money talks.
As for your two cents, STFU and GTFO.
Also, didn't coach MDA put Lin in against Boston? And got him exposure? Btw, where is MDA now.. Oh that's right.. You guys ran him out of town. I proved my 1st point.
Last edited by linstantwinner; Mar 18, 2012 at 02:04.
[QUOTE=elcol;220709]Why the hell are you on a knicks forum telling Lin to leave the knicks, what the ****??
Thought this was an "advice to Lin" thread. I was hoping lin might read this and try to get my point across.
Last edited by linstantwinner; Mar 18, 2012 at 02:15.
Who knows if he reads these boards or not. I think he's sma rt enough to know his position. He will continue to do well...and excel under the new leadership. Its about the Knicks b4 its about J Lin. We just need to be more patient and enjoy this great change.