Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Lin frustrated with Glenn "Jello" Robinson and Whackimire

Hey guys found this amusing - after reading a few of the countless DERRICK ROSE is AWESOME articles after the Bulls won.

Someone stated this: No Rose is a beast. Going 12-29 is fine for any other PG in the NBA besides Lin.

------------------------------------

Articles on Lin are tepid at best.

Lin did a great job against Rose IMO. GREAT.

Superstar

A lot of people say D'Antoni has to go or Melo. And I agree. However I'd trade melo first. Switching a coach this late, will not help us, at all. We either ride D'Antoni or might as well give up and prepare for next season. We've played better without carmelo, I liked our Chemistry, ball movement, all of it was pretty fantastic. If we are able to get back the level of play we had during that seven game win streak I think we can contend in the east. Anything will be possible with our depth and ball movement. But as of right now we aren't beating anyone. Trade Carmelo, get what you can.. It puts us in a much better financial situation for the future as well, we'd be able to make ALOT more moves this offseason and actually be able to bring back some of our free agents

Originally Posted by Forrest17
    A lot of people say D'Antoni has to go or Melo. And I agree. However I'd trade melo first. Switching a coach this late, will not help us, at all. We either ride D'Antoni or might as well give up and prepare for next season. We've played better without carmelo, I liked our Chemistry, ball movement, all of it was pretty fantastic. If we are able to get back the level of play we had during that seven game win streak I think we can contend in the east. Anything will be possible with our depth and ball movement. But as of right now we aren't beating anyone. Trade Carmelo, get what you can.. It puts us in a much better financial situation for the future as well, we'd be able to make ALOT more moves this offseason and actually be able to bring back some of our free agents
    Not going to happen - Dolan is solidly behind Melo right now.

He's stated he is going to leave it to D'antoni to force the square peg into the circle.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by kinein
    Hey guys found this amusing - after reading a few of the countless DERRICK ROSE is AWESOME articles after the Bulls won.

Someone stated this: No Rose is a beast. Going 12-29 is fine for any other PG in the NBA besides Lin.

Articles on Lin are tepid at best.

Lin did a great job against Rose IMO. GREAT.
    Lin def looked very mature against Rose, not bad for a guy who only played over 50 games in his NBA life. Lin has a lot of potential on both ends of the court, he's getting better at fighting over screens, staying infront of his man (If you stay infront of Rose, you can pretty much stay infront of everyone).

Lin's jumper is coming along nicely too.
    Can't give up on this kid just yet.

I believe next season will be his testament.