we should not root to make playoffs

quiggle

Starter
first off this team is not championship material so dont think they will make some deep run in the playoffs. its like the latter 2000's Yankees stocked with talent but cant get past first round. second the only thing that will come out of the Knicks making the playoffs is further increase in ticket prices. so to make the playoffs is double insult to you, the Knicks fan, humilation by Chicago and increase ticket prices. is that what you want?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The playoffs is like a brand new season everyone
s rec is 0-0 to start so anything can happen.

If we get swept so be it. Another sweep is just one more step closer to firing Dantoni :beer:.

kinein

Benchwarmer
Play-offs are a brand new season. Still got plenty of time to gel, click, each game is helpful because it is PROGRESSIVE. It shows improvements and it gives D'antoni time to try different line-ups and build up analysis of player combinations and highlights holes in offense and defense.

Quitting on the Knicks now is foolish. There is more to be seen from the Knicks. I expect everyone to improve and this to be the best season for the knicks in over a decade.

The playoffs is like a brand new season everyone
s rec is 0-0 to start so anything can happen.

If we get swept so be it. Another sweep is just one more step closer to firing Dantoni :beer:.

I agree that making the playoffs is better than not making the playoffs, but those annual first round sweeps hurt.

I couldn't stand those ****ing Heat assholes clowning and celebrating a first round sweep of the Knicks.

I'd rather not make the playoffs than getting spanked by the Miami Cheat.