Knicks never should have signed JR Smith

iSaYughh

Starter
You obviously have a fetish for crackheads...or can't handle big ol' booty, too weak for it.

I'm from the ghetto n*gga, I love chicks with a lot of assssss

:teeth:everywhere

Admittedly, despite front squatting 325, I am too weak to properly handle that ass.

But I can respect why that is the backside mona lisa to many brothers.

Quiggles, are you gay or something? The female has nothing less on or off, depending on how you view it, than what you would see on a public beach. It's called a THONG Fool! Stop Hatin on JR cause he has some ass in his bed, and go find some of your own... Ssssson!

elcol

Rotation player
ATTENTION:

This is a quiggle thread, ignore it and lets get back to talkin bout booty.

LeFlume

All Star
I'm not so sure that is a girl. I think It's it Landry Fields. The All American homo duo in sports. JR is banging Fields :afro:

quiggle

Starter
Quiggles, are you gay or something? The female has nothing less on or off, depending on how you view it, than what you would see on a public beach. It's called a THONG Fool! Stop Hatin on JR cause he has some ass in his bed, and go find some of your own... Ssssson!

hey i dont really care but if he is getting fined by the Knicks then it matters. plus that ass is not firm full of cellulite damn some of you have some taste that smell like cheese in dairy aisle of pathmark.

pat

Starter
Smith is noticeable in the locker room after losses for being in jovial, joking moods. He loudly sang a rap song after the Boston heartbreaker.

Nobody worried about that bit?

If he delivered on court, he could do whatever he wants to on twitter. But he doesn't.

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
WOW smh @ all these dudes in here coming out of their closets

Thick Bootys, petite...its all good with me as long as its p*ssy. If u dont like Tahiry please never respond to any of my posts again. I dont associate with known f*ggots

Kiyaman

Legend
You obviously have a fetish for crackheads...or can't handle big ol' booty, too weak for it.

I'm from the ghetto n*gga, I love chicks with a lot of assssss

u know little boys cant handle a big juicy booty....back to basketball,
JR Smith is being coached all wrong into the rotation, Smith should not be in any lineups with Lin this soon....Lin should still be working-out with Shump/Fields in practice/ and in playintime lineups to keep building confidence in their young talent in the backcourt....Bdiddy & JR Smith should be working as a veteran tandem backcourt receiving the same playintime in a lineup.