Philadelphia 76ers @ New York Knicks 03.11 12:00PM

udgnim

Rookie
I wonder why we can't play with this kind of intensity right from the get go?

Its not like we don't have a deep enough bench. We do. We've got good subs at almost every position.

note which players are on the floor and which players are on the bench

LeFlume

All Star
Thats that most ignorant observation ever.

If you can't see that he is the best PG we've had since..um..well walt? Then you haven't been following the knicks very long.

And D'Antoni is the best coach we've had since JVG but What does that have to do with it? He still play like a D-leaguer..King of turnovers...

pat

Starter
I wonder why we can't play with this kind of intensity right from the get go?

Its not like we don't have a deep enough bench. We do. We've got good subs at almost every position.

Because our stars are lazy. You just have to love Fields and Lin. Even if they have rubbish games, they play with fire.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
"no stars" the knicks make a run

Its all about effort man. These guys bring effort and intensity. They aren't afraid to get physical or put their bodies on the line.

You can't say that about Stat. Maybe its because he has been hurt so often? A psyhological thing?

Melo was a little better today but at times he is just too lackadaisical on defence. He could be SUCH a good defender if he actually put his mind to it. He has got to realise that as the leader of the team his attitude on the court affects the other players. Look at JR smith when he was playing on the same court compared to the JR with the second unit.

Love the way JR is playing though. His shot aint falling but he is hounding the ball and playing great defence

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Fixed it for ya.

Mark jackson wishes he could slash like Lin or run a fast break.

When was the last time Mark Jackson could put up 38 on the lakers or even 20?!

Dont get me wrong though, MJ was an excellent passer even though his footspeed rivals that of a turtle.

fender0577

Rotation player

Dont get me wrong though, MJ was an excellent passer even though his footspeed rivals that of a turtle.
When mark was young, he was a beast, without 8 turnovers a game, do you know how costly, LINS turnovers are, that's how you judge a good PG.

Everyone else hear that?

Spero Dedes: "How concerned should Knicks fans be right now?"
Clyde: "Knicks' fans should be very concerned"

Well said.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Love isn't the right word he can only go one-on-one. I appreciate the effort though.

His best game in a knick uniform tonight. Thats saying something when he was brought in to hit threes and he was abysmal from beyond the arc today.

Him being in that second unit and putting in so much effort especially on defence.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
When mark was young, he was a beast, without 8 turnovers a game, do you know how costly, LINS turnovers are, that's how you judge a good PG.

THIS.

Just pass the ball around. He thinks he has to be the savior every time down the floor.

Just move the ball around. ****.

nyk_nyk

All Star

Please don't even mention Lin and Mark Jackson in the same sentence.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
FIRE DANTONI

have a blessed day

At least he finally showed the balls to bench STAT and Melo. When your stars are going through the motions and playing POROUS DEFENCE then you aren't going to win shit.

Look at how much better and more intense we were once we got the second unit in the game.