Philadelphia 76ers @ New York Knicks 03.11 12:00PM

Let's face facts, our Atlantic Division competitors have the teams that we Knicks fans wish we had. Philly and Boston play stifling defense, share the ball effectively, and hit clutch shots. We, instead, have this circus to watch every week.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
I doubt us making playoffs this year, Cavs or Bucks will take the 8th spot.

We'll make it but it will take a miracle to beat the Bulls. We have the talent to do it and im sure they don't want to play us as an 8 seed, but thats a big IF because we can't get our team to gel and play to our talents.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
-________- why do we look like D-Leaguers, we need to become active at the trade deadline....someone has to go & a new coach needs to blessed upon us.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
I fear for MDA's job.

We've got the bulls up next which could push us to 7 losses in a row. Thats pretty ****ing bad for any team let alone a team with our kind of talent.

We're supposed to get better with the return of Melo and Stat and the additions of JR Smith and Baron. Not worse.

fender0577

Rotation player
Only Melo came out ready to play, what does coach do...sit him.Why wouldn't you ride melo, until they have to double, and you can get everyone else open shots, to get them going.Lin looked like crap, most of the game, why the heavy minutes, we need a coach bad, they have quit on him.You think Melo wanted to sit, while he was on fire, i can't take this guy.

We're supposed to get better with the return of Melo and Stat and the additions of JR Smith and Baron. Not worse.

Four tremendous offensive players. Any team would be happy to have one of them on their roster, but no one would want all four of them.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
There is STILL no offense whatsoever. Its just a whole bunch of players spaced out around the perimeter playing one on one basketball.

Even the sixers are like WTF. They were expecting some pick and rolls/cuts to the basket.