Philadelphia 76ers @ New York Knicks 03.11 12:00PM

munco

Benchwarmer
did the refs decide to stop calling fouls when lin gets fouled? what's it take for the kid to get a call?

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Yeah, just let Lin go. It's not going to be any worse.

Honestly they should just run him off a pick and roll almost EVERY play. Run him through two or three if need be. Thats what they did for Nash in Phoenix and it worked quite well. Especially for stat.

pat

Starter
-________- why do we look like D-Leaguers, we need to become active at the trade deadline....someone has to go & a new coach needs to blessed upon us.

Do you really believe any half-decent coach is going to teach this group of clowns? Do you really believe Phil Jackson will risk his reputation with them?

I bet MDA is thinking '**** me I should have resigned when Dolan made Donnie gut the whole team for Melo'. He's been there before with the Shaq to Phoenix trade.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
did the refs decide to stop calling fouls when lin gets fouled? what's it take for the kid to get a call?

Some bullshit too. Defenders are just draped over him when he drives to the hoop.

Then you look at evan turner who gets a foul call everytime he so much as gets touched going to the hoop.

fender0577

Rotation player
There is STILL no offense whatsoever. Its just a whole bunch of players spaced out around the perimeter playing one on one basketball.

Even the sixers are like WTF. They were expecting some pick and rolls/cuts to the basket.
The "offensive genius" hard at work, LMAO.

la2ny

Starter
8 seed, terrible play from really talented team, lockout season, magical run... here we come baby:gony:

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
MDA making a statement by benching Melo/Stat.

We are definately playing better defence without them. But we need some offense right now and it might be smart to put at least one of them in.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
I wonder why we can't play with this kind of intensity right from the get go?

Its not like we don't have a deep enough bench. We do. We've got good subs at almost every position.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
If JR can play with this kind of defensive intensity then he deserve to start. It doesn't even matter that his shot isnt falling.