Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you all gone mad?

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    I come back after a mini-losing streak and look at the forums and it's complete chaos.

Melo is a Glen Robinson cancer!

Amare is a busted Kneed old man

The Knicks are better without Tyson Chandler!

Lin is a scared yellow boy!

We should start Douglas!

What in the **** is wrong with you all?!? Don't you know that a team needs chemistry?!? No preseason, injuries all throughout the regular season, adding pieces like JR Smith who haven't played NBA basketball in a year, having a PG who's essentially a rookie, meshing two stars who haven't had much playing time together, it takes TIME!

Look at the best teams in the NBA right now. Chicago, OKC, San Antonio, all very talented teams BUT all of those teams have been playing together for years! All of those teams cores have been together for at least 3-4 years each! And you guys are mad that a team you really put together like 3 weeks ago isn't dominating the league??!! What the **** is wrong with you?!?! You impatient ****s!!!! You know Sonics fans in Seattle who are stuck with just a WNBA team would kill to watch the Hornets run their season into the ground right now? Let alone watch a championship level team develop?!? Have some ****ing patience!!! Calm the **** down!!!!!!
    JR Smith played basketball in China. It isn't like he has been serving Big Macs at McDonalds for the past year. Second, you seem like you need to step away from the keyboard and take a big breath.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    I hope Melo and Stat get traded so they never have to play in front of you faggit motherf*ckers again.

Yeah EVERYONE wanted to come to this sh*t team, we were AMAZING before Stat and Melo. F*ck that. F*ck all of you haters.

You all b*tch that STAT doesn't play defense LOOK WHO'S BEEN HIS COACH FOREVER, DOES THAT F*CK TEACH DEFENSE!? NO.

And Melo is having his first rough season in his whole career. He came here for 2 months, then we went into a lockout. As for Melo's defense, he needs a coach to teach him better mechanics, he tries but he can't so he stops.

Whiny b*tches, every last one of you. You wanna complain about something, get D'Antoni fired.
    LOL keep sucking Melo's d*ck... He loves it! I don't blame our losing streak solely on Melo... But more off I blame it on Stat. Stat has been playing like garbage on both sides of the ball. I know you have a man crush on both of them but you obviously don't know basketball because Stat ISN'T playing defense. NOT AT ALL. So before you come on here calling all of us out, learn the game of basketball. It's obvious that Melo is the only reason your a Knicks fan anyways, so GTFO here, Knicksonline doesn't need fake @ss fans here anyways. Poser. lol

I come back after a mini-losing streak and look at the forums and it's complete chaos.

We should start Douglas!

What in the **** is wrong with you all?!? Don't you know that a team needs chemistry?!? No preseason, injuries all throughout the regular season, adding pieces like JR Smith who haven't played NBA basketball in a year, having a PG who's essentially a rookie, meshing two stars who haven't had much playing time together, it takes TIME!

Look at the best teams in the NBA right now. Chicago, OKC, San Antonio, all very talented teams BUT all of those teams have been playing together for years! All of those teams cores have been together for at least 3-4 years each! And you guys are mad that a team you really put together like 3 weeks ago isn't dominating the league??!! What the **** is wrong with you?!?! You impatient ****s!!!! You know Sonics fans in Seattle who are stuck with just a WNBA team would kill to watch the Hornets run their season into the ground right now? Let alone watch a championship level team develop?!? Have some ****ing patience!!! Calm the **** down!!!!!!
    You make some good points. Especially about having patience. I've also been saying that we might not gel as a team this season. Maybe not even midway into the next!

But the talent is in place. The team is as deep as it has ever been. This is a far cry from the Isaiah days where we had to rely on eddy f cking curry.

I think most people expected us to hit the ground running just like the Miami Heat did. We signed 2 players who are supposedly among the top 10 in the league. Then the basketball gods dropped a pretty damn good point guard into our laps almost for free. A young PG who can score and make plays who has a high basketball IQ and will improve in time.

What more could you ask for? Well right now its the effort thats the problem. Our 2 stars are just not putting enough effort in, especially on the defensive side. STAT has been absolutely ridiculous too. Getting out rebounded and letting people just walk by him. Its affecting the team culture from the early days of Linsanity when a bunch of unknowns would press and play hard for 48 minutes.

I really do hope that the team will start clicking soon. I'd love to see how we fare against the bulls in the playoffs if we are clicking like we should be. We could cause the upset of the decade. We definately have the talent to do so. On paper we are NOT an 8th seed team.

Hopefully MDA can get it together otherwise they might just have to bring in a new coach to do it.

KnicksonLIN.com

This thread is a fail. Melo is shooting like Jamal Crawford on the Chicago Bulls.
    SHAT's jump shot looks worse than Shaquille O' Neal.

Jeremy Lin is playing bad, because he's actually trying to defer to these scrubs. He needs to just do his thing. Score 20 points, 8 assists, Starbury style, and leave those bums in the dust.

STAT and Melo should be put on probation. Only 10 field goal attempts per game a piece from these washed up role players.

Tyson Chandler and Jeremy Lin need to put up 15-20 shot attempts per game. STAT and Melo are the Tayshaun Prince and Ben Wallace of the Detroit Pistons(minus the blocks, rebounds, and hustle). They need to fallback. Jeremy Lin and Tyson Chandler are the Chauncey Billups and Rasheed Wallace of the 2004 NBA Champs.

How dare you insult Glen Robinson like that!

Out of the 5 losses, this is to me the worst one.. they just looked completely lost in the 2nd half. No effort at times on either side of the ball.

While I love this thread, the fact of the matter is that this is just the fickly nature of Knicks "fans" on this site

This time last month talking about winning rings, a 5 game losing streak and now everybody on the team needs to be traded or cut or should have never been signed!

LOL at the people who claim that we are better without Melo and Stat because a lineup consisting of Bill Walker and Jefferies played well for a stretch!

Lets look at the facts....if Melo and Amare were still out then our starting lineup against the Spurs and Bucks would have been

Lin
    JR Smith
    Feilds
    Novak
    Harrelson

Ok they are both playing below expectaion, fair enough, but when we lose people get down right stupid with the claims they make!

We are 26-37 with Melo. Enough said.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

My face after reading this thread:

Originally Posted by abcd
    This thread is a fail. Melo is shooting like Jamal Crawford on the Chicago Bulls.
    SHAT's jump shot looks worse than Shaquille O' Neal.

Jeremy Lin is playing bad, because he's actually trying to defer to these scrubs. He needs to just do his thing. Score 20 points, 8 assists, Starbury style, and leave those bums in the dust.

STAT and Melo should be put on probation. Only 10 field goal attempts per game a piece from these washed up role players.

Tyson Chandler and Jeremy Lin need to put up 15-20 shot attempts per game. STAT and Melo are the Tayshaun Prince and Ben Wallace of the Detroit Pistons(minus the blocks, rebounds, and hustle). They need to fallback. Jeremy Lin and Tyson Chandler are the Chauncey Billups and Rasheed Wallace of the 2004 NBA Champs.
    Lin's game =/= Carmelo's game.

What we're doing right now is playing in a system that silents Carmelo's ego and prices him with isolation plays. D'Antoni's value in Dolan's office is way lower than Carmelo's. It's enough that Carmelo cried into Dolan's ear once or twice and D'Antoni was forced to create a system where Carmelo feels comfortable. Dolan doesn't want his "franchise player" making $20M/year feel martyred and being blamed for underachieving.

I'm tired of trying to figure out what's wrong with the Knicks. I'll wait until we get a new head coach before I pass judgement again.

I actually watched the game today emotionless. I wasnt into it at all.

its because no one wants to admit mike sucks so they passive aggressively make excuses for him. I saw this on another board but its true.

Mike Dantoni didn't have stars, so we brought them in.
    Mike Dantoni didn't have defensive players, so we brought them in.
    Mike Dantoni didn't have a point guard, so we got one.
    Mike Dantoni didn't have depth, so brought some in.
    Mike Dantoni has failed miserably with this team.
    Fire Dantoni.

also Chicago had to get a new coach before they became the powerhouse they are now.

We should start Douglas!

i dont agree with anything except Mike D being fired

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    We are 26-37 with Melo. Enough said.
    Precisely.

Originally Posted by Wargames
    its because no one wants to admit mike sucks so they passive aggressively make excuses for him. I saw this on another board but its true.

Mike Dantoni didn't have stars, so we brought them in.
    Mike Dantoni didn't have defensive players, so we brought them in.
    Mike Dantoni didn't have a point guard, so we got one.
    Mike Dantoni didn't have depth, so brought some in.
    Mike Dantoni has failed miserably with this team.
    Fire Dantoni.

also Chicago had to get a new coach before they became the powerhouse they are now.
    Nice repost... It's spot on. +100000000000!