Have you all gone mad?

I come back after a mini-losing streak and look at the forums and it's complete chaos.

Melo is a Glen Robinson cancer!

Amare is a busted Kneed old man

The Knicks are better without Tyson Chandler!

Lin is a scared yellow boy!

We should start Douglas!

What in the **** is wrong with you all?!? Don't you know that a team needs chemistry?!? No preseason, injuries all throughout the regular season, adding pieces like JR Smith who haven't played NBA basketball in a year, having a PG who's essentially a rookie, meshing two stars who haven't had much playing time together, it takes TIME!

Look at the best teams in the NBA right now. Chicago, OKC, San Antonio, all very talented teams BUT all of those teams have been playing together for years! All of those teams cores have been together for at least 3-4 years each! And you guys are mad that a team you really put together like 3 weeks ago isn't dominating the league??!! What the **** is wrong with you?!?! You impatient ****s!!!! You know Sonics fans in Seattle who are stuck with just a WNBA team would kill to watch the Hornets run their season into the ground right now? Let alone watch a championship level team develop?!? Have some ****ing patience!!! Calm the **** down!!!!!!

czoneny

Rookie
I come back after a mini-losing streak and look at the forums and it's complete chaos.

We should start Douglas!

What in the **** is wrong with you all?!? Don't you know that a team needs chemistry?!? No preseason, injuries all throughout the regular season, adding pieces like JR Smith who haven't played NBA basketball in a year, having a PG who's essentially a rookie, meshing two stars who haven't had much playing time together, it takes TIME!

Look at the best teams in the NBA right now. Chicago, OKC, San Antonio, all very talented teams BUT all of those teams have been playing together for years! All of those teams cores have been together for at least 3-4 years each! And you guys are mad that a team you really put together like 3 weeks ago isn't dominating the league??!! What the **** is wrong with you?!?! You impatient ****s!!!! You know Sonics fans in Seattle who are stuck with just a WNBA team would kill to watch the Hornets run their season into the ground right now? Let alone watch a championship level team develop?!? Have some ****ing patience!!! Calm the **** down!!!!!!

Don't know who was saying stuff like START TD and the Knicks are better without TC, that is just crazy talk. Melo being a cancer might be right though.

You notice another thing all those teams (CHI, OKC, SAS) do? They actually attempt to play defense and are fundamentally sound. They box out.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
- Lintendo didn't need 3-4 years with our bench to get on the same page and start winning games.

- Clippers didn't need that much time together to have a >.600 record in the much tougher Western Conference.

- Nobody says we should start Douglas or we're a better team without Tyson, perhaps you made this thread just to defend your boy Lamelo.

- We've been hearing the "we need more time" excuse for at least a year now and we're just tired of losing to sub .500 teams despite having so much talent on board.

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer
I know it's my first post but believe me I've been around the forums long enough.

I think everyone is frustrated because we don't see any development this year. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
We aren't getting any better, or developing better chemistry or system. That's what's pissing everybody off now.

Our coach doesn't have a gameplan. Lin has been doubled hard at the PNR for a few games now and I don't see the team adjusting. MDA never has a backup plan for anything.
Our stars don't lead, they just try to score enough to justify their salaries.
We're a mess and everyone knows it.

I mean, we can take stupid losses (hey, we're knicks fans), but what we can't take is lack of effort, lack of creativity, lack of leadership.
Right now neither our two stars nor our go-go coach is giving us any of the above.

Something needs to change. Are you willing to wait for something to spontaneously change from within this depressed, unmotivated, apathetic group?
I don't know...

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
- Lintendo didn't need 3-4 years with our bench to get on the same page and start winning games.

- Clippers didn't need that much time together to have a >.600 record in the much tougher Western Conference.

- Nobody says we should start Douglas or we're a better team without Tyson, perhaps you made this thread just to defend your boy Lamelo.

- We've been hearing the "we need more time" excuse for at least a year now and we're just tired of losing to sub .500 teams despite having so much talent on board.

Celtics won 66 games and championship in their first year with Garnett and Allen. Lakers got Gasol in the middle of the season and they went to Finals. Heat did the same thing with Bosh and Wade. So what it means if you get right players it's gonna gel automatically. If you have overrated and overpaid "superstars" like Lamelo and Amare you're gonna fail no matter how long they gonna play together.

fender0577

Rotation player
Well, i just got up, and let the fireworks begin.PS, iv'e supported the team the whole time...except the coach.:peace:

pat

Starter
As for Melo's defense, he needs a coach to teach him better mechanics, he tries but he can't so he stops.

Do you really believe pro coaching is about "teaching mechanics"? On top of that he is a veteran, he had plenty of time to learn that with Georg Karl. Also, isn't Mike Woodson in charge of defense?

Stop making excuses for this overpaid chucker.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Can anyone explain me why all Melo fans start insulting when their boy is useless and someone points it out? Every single time someone says Carmelo is playing crap you can expect his fans shouting and throwing shit at everyone. People, log out, calm down and then log back in.

Do you really believe pro coaching is about "teaching mechanics"? On top of that he is a veteran, he had plenty of time to learn that with Georg Karl. Also, isn't Mike Woodson in charge of defense?

THIS, you deserve some green, +1.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

Damn bro whats jersey number? I havent seen your *ss ever out there so f*ck off.

Overpaid chucker? you are dumb as Sh*t.

fender0577

Rotation player

I wouldn't call him a chucker, the guy shoot over 45%, for his career, that's pretty good for a wing player, let's call him a volume scorer.:peace:

Forrest17

Rotation player
We are tired of waiting. And needing time for chemistry does not excuse the absolutely horrible, abysmal, flat out embarrassing defense they have played in clutch situations. They don't even try. THEY DON'T EVEN TRY. Lin is the ONLY one who is. They are horrible. Embarrassing to watch. Why is it the SECOND Melo and Amar'e are out, we have INSTANT chemistry?. And it isn't just they were playing bad teams. We are on a soon to be 5 game loosing streak, loosing against very beatable teams. Melo is awful, if his shots aren't going in he is an absolute black hole on the court and brings nothing to the table other than frustration and lack of ball movement.

Im SO TIRED OF WAITING. Waiting for Melo to fit in, to work with us, how long are we going to have to wait? It is been over a year.. Im just asking for him to make shots and play some freakin defense, how much time do you need to form chemistry to accomplish that? He isn't worth the money he makes, not even CLOSE.

fender0577

Rotation player
We are tired of waiting. And needing time for chemistry does not excuse the absolutely horrible, abysmal, flat out embarrassing defense they have played in clutch situations. They don't even try. THEY DON'T EVEN TRY. Lin is the ONLY one who is. They are horrible. Embarrassing to watch. Why is it the SECOND Melo and Amar'e are out, we have INSTANT chemistry?. And it isn't just they were playing bad teams. We are on a soon to be 5 game loosing streak, loosing against very beatable teams. Melo is awful, if his shots aren't going in he is an absolute black hole on the court and brings nothing to the table other than frustration and lack of ball movement.

Im SO TIRED OF WAITING. Waiting for Melo to fit in, to work with us, how long are we going to have to wait? It is been over a year.. Im just asking for him to make shots and play some freakin defense, how much time do you need to form chemistry to accomplish that? He isn't worth the money he makes, not even CLOSE.
It's not melo today, he has 22 and 9 right now, but i understand what your saying.

Forrest17

Rotation player
It's not melo today, he has 22 and 9 right now, but i understand what your saying.

Well thats another thing, Him playing well doesn't correspond with us winning.. I mean most of his big games where he played well and scored a ton of points, WE LOST. Id say Lin at this point is 10 times more important to this team than Carmelo, because generally when Lin is playing well and gets a chance to control the offense, we win, or at least we keep the game close and don't get blown out embarrassed at home. Im just so tired of this. If we had'nt seen melo, or known who he was before he came here, would anyone guess he is a 20 million a year type player? Or that he was some sort of superstar top 5 player in the NBA like people say?... No. He has done nothing of the sort for like an entire year to show that he is really that much better than like any of the other starters on this team. I know people are saying give it time, etc. all that stuff.. But honestly, we are REALLY running out of time. We are in cap hell because of him and amar'es contract and I feel if we get rid of one of them we can retain a lot of the players we have now and actually make some moves to improve the team. We really can't make any sort of moves over the next few years with him and amar'e still on the books. So the dream is dead as far as Im concerned. Build around Lin, add some better players, Make a team more like the bulls rather than the Heat. We aren't going to beat the Heat at their own game with this big three strategy seeing as how Lebron and Dwade are infinitely better than our two stars.

fender0577

Rotation player
Well thats another thing, Him playing well doesn't correspond with us winning.. I mean most of his big games where he played well and scored a ton of points, WE LOST. Id say Lin at this point is 10 times more important to this team than Carmelo, because generally when Lin is playing well and gets a chance to control the offense, we win, or at least we keep the game close and don't get blown out embarrassed at home. Im just so tired of this. If we had'nt seen melo, or known who he was before he came here, would anyone guess he is a 20 million a year type player? Or that he was some sort of superstar top 5 player in the NBA like people say?... No. He has done nothing of the sort for like an entire year to show that he is really that much better than like any of the other starters on this team. I know people are saying give it time, etc. all that stuff.. But honestly, we are REALLY running out of time. We are in cap hell because of him and amar'es contract and I feel if we get rid of one of them we can retain a lot of the players we have now and actually make some moves to improve the team. We really can't make any sort of moves over the next few years with him and amar'e still on the books. So the dream is dead as far as Im concerned. Build around Lin, add some better players, Make a team more like the bulls rather than the Heat. We aren't going to beat the Heat at their own game with this big three strategy seeing as how Lebron and Dwade are infinitely better than our two stars.
:agreed::agreed::agreed:But we are stuck right now, so all we can hope for is a coach, who can actually coach, and get something out of his best players.If C'ANToni's so called offense, isn't working he might as well be a fan, because he looks lost on the bench.

goNYgo

Rookie

We should start Douglas!

JR Smith played basketball in China. It isn't like he has been serving Big Macs at McDonalds for the past year. Second, you seem like you need to step away from the keyboard and take a big breath.

KingofNy

Starter
I hope Melo and Stat get traded so they never have to play in front of you faggit motherf*ckers again.

Yeah EVERYONE wanted to come to this sh*t team, we were AMAZING before Stat and Melo. F*ck that. F*ck all of you haters.

You all b*tch that STAT doesn't play defense LOOK WHO'S BEEN HIS COACH FOREVER, DOES THAT F*CK TEACH DEFENSE!? NO.

And Melo is having his first rough season in his whole career. He came here for 2 months, then we went into a lockout. As for Melo's defense, he needs a coach to teach him better mechanics, he tries but he can't so he stops.

Whiny b*tches, every last one of you. You wanna complain about something, get D'Antoni fired.

LOL keep sucking Melo's d*ck... He loves it! I don't blame our losing streak solely on Melo... But more off I blame it on Stat. Stat has been playing like garbage on both sides of the ball. I know you have a man crush on both of them but you obviously don't know basketball because Stat ISN'T playing defense. NOT AT ALL. So before you come on here calling all of us out, learn the game of basketball. It's obvious that Melo is the only reason your a Knicks fan anyways, so GTFO here, Knicksonline doesn't need fake @ss fans here anyways. Poser. lol

Rioferd

Benchwarmer

We should start Douglas!

You make some good points. Especially about having patience. I've also been saying that we might not gel as a team this season. Maybe not even midway into the next!

But the talent is in place. The team is as deep as it has ever been. This is a far cry from the Isaiah days where we had to rely on eddy f cking curry.

I think most people expected us to hit the ground running just like the Miami Heat did. We signed 2 players who are supposedly among the top 10 in the league. Then the basketball gods dropped a pretty damn good point guard into our laps almost for free. A young PG who can score and make plays who has a high basketball IQ and will improve in time.

What more could you ask for? Well right now its the effort thats the problem. Our 2 stars are just not putting enough effort in, especially on the defensive side. STAT has been absolutely ridiculous too. Getting out rebounded and letting people just walk by him. Its affecting the team culture from the early days of Linsanity when a bunch of unknowns would press and play hard for 48 minutes.

I really do hope that the team will start clicking soon. I'd love to see how we fare against the bulls in the playoffs if we are clicking like we should be. We could cause the upset of the decade. We definately have the talent to do so. On paper we are NOT an 8th seed team.

Hopefully MDA can get it together otherwise they might just have to bring in a new coach to do it.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This thread is a fail. Melo is shooting like Jamal Crawford on the Chicago Bulls.
SHAT's jump shot looks worse than Shaquille O' Neal.

Jeremy Lin is playing bad, because he's actually trying to defer to these scrubs. He needs to just do his thing. Score 20 points, 8 assists, Starbury style, and leave those bums in the dust.

STAT and Melo should be put on probation. Only 10 field goal attempts per game a piece from these washed up role players.

Tyson Chandler and Jeremy Lin need to put up 15-20 shot attempts per game. STAT and Melo are the Tayshaun Prince and Ben Wallace of the Detroit Pistons(minus the blocks, rebounds, and hustle). They need to fallback. Jeremy Lin and Tyson Chandler are the Chauncey Billups and Rasheed Wallace of the 2004 NBA Champs.