Mohammed very confident on himself and Vin

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Mohammed, nearly dealt to Golden State, told The Post, "It's not one of our weakest links. I think we're strong at the center position, with myself and Vin. I don't think many people can stop me or play at the level I'll be playing at this year. I know Vin feels the same way. If they want to underestimate us, we can surprise people."

Baker is ready to shock the world, just like his heart was "shocked" in a 21/2-hour operation in late June that corrected his arrhythmia that was misdiagnosed for years. "They went through the jugular, up through the groin and went into the heart and shocked it," Baker said. "I was scared of course, but we got it done."

"I definitely feel my energy bouncing back very quickly," Baker said. "I felt like my heart was beating at a rapid pace [on the bench] almost like I'm working out."

http://www.knicksonline.com/0304/getart.php?id=1324

that's the spirit!
i just can't wait for the new season to start :)

newmove

Rotation player
Great!
It looks like it all comes into the place for us! Nazr, Vin, Houston, Ariza... So excited to see us play!

newmove

Rotation player
Man, you better have some faith in our players ;) With IT managing the organization there will be no more easy walks here, so when they say Vin's improved it's gotta be true otherwise "C ya!", you know what I mean...

nyfan33

Rookie
I agree with dasilva. Nothing I've seen so far makes me believe that Nazr is going to be any better this year. Vin is our only hope (Bruno who?) and if he stays healthy he might be able to do a half-decent job.

newmove

Rotation player
Half-decent job? I think he can step up off the bench and play decent for the whole 20 minutes man ;) He seems to be in a good shape now, not great but good enough to compete.

I still think IT gonna get us center by midseason. Dunno, just have a feeling about that.

nyfan33

Rookie
I agree newmove :) . I have confidence in IT and I think he's probably working behind the scenes to get us a big man before Christmas.