Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: LETS Go BUCKS!

  1. #31
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    **** this thread...the tank is officially off... Mission was accomplish ahead of schedule

  2. #32
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by goNYgo
    None of you guys coming to eat your crow? Grow some balls.
    The purpose was to get Dantoni fired dumbass....

  3. #33
    Nein, Mann! Weissenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,071
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    The purpose was to get Dantoni fired dumbass....
    Exactly! +1

  4. #34
    Member Eman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    If we win tonight, we're back in the eighth seed.

  5. #35
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    The purpose was to get Dantoni fired dumbass....
    oh was it??

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Plus I don't even want to see this team in the playoffs the way they're playing. Might as well miss it all together than get ass ****ed 4 straight times.
    Get outta here jackass. You wanted us to lose so we didn't make the playoffs. Get your premature ***** ass outta here and root for some other team. We don't need your likes jumping back on the bandwagon.

  6. #36
    Superstar elcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by goNYgo
    oh was it??



    Get outta here jackass. You wanted us to lose so we didn't make the playoffs. Get your premature ***** ass outta here and root for some other team. We don't need your likes jumping back on the bandwagon.
    ok dude, you're going too far, you are a newbie on this forum disrespecting a guy whos been on here for years, you got your point across and he got his.

    there is no need to be disrespecting stephon he is a forum vet and we all know he is a huge knick fan like everyone else who decided to sign up on here to talk knicks, what he said seemed pretty clear and i can understand where hes coming from but u are just starting fights for NO reason and you're only 20 posts in bro..

  7. #37
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by elcol
    ok dude, you're going too far, you are a newbie on this forum disrespecting a guy whos been on here for years, you got your point across and he got his.

    there is no need to be disrespecting stephon he is a forum vet and we all know he is a huge knick fan like everyone else who decided to sign up on here to talk knicks, what he said seemed pretty clear and i can understand where hes coming from but u are just starting fights for NO reason and you're only 20 posts in bro..

    im a newbie because my status says so?

    My man, I've been lurking around here for years, but just started to post because I see IDIOTIC posts like this. Get outta here. The amount of posts you have on a forum means absolutely nothing. He isn't a bigger NYK fan than me because he has more posts than I do. He's a huge Knick fan but hes able to wish losing upon us? GTFO!

    Edit - If he's a forum 'veteran' (as you said), he should lead by example and not post RIDICULOUS threads saying how we should 'tank' the season. There was 24 games left when he made this thread and we were tied or no worse than 1 game back of the 8th seed in the playoffs.

  8. #38
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by goNYgo
    im a newbie because my status says so?

    My man, I've been lurking around here for years, but just started to post because I see IDIOTIC posts like this. Get outta here. The amount of posts you have on a forum means absolutely nothing. He isn't a bigger NYK fan than me because he has more posts than I do. He's a huge Knick fan but hes able to wish losing upon us? GTFO!
    You need to smoke a bowl and simmer down bro

  9. #39
    Superstar elcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by goNYgo
    im a newbie because my status says so?

    My man, I've been lurking around here for years, but just started to post because I see IDIOTIC posts like this. Get outta here. The amount of posts you have on a forum means absolutely nothing. He isn't a bigger NYK fan than me because he has more posts than I do. He's a huge Knick fan but hes able to wish losing upon us? GTFO!
    Bro ur whole post is just stupid, i never talked about his # of posts or yours, nor did i talk about who is the bigger knick fan. you must be too stupid to understand where he and other people are coming from. I don't necessarily agree with what he is saying but he wanted the knicks to lose because
    A) Dantoni to be fired
    B) If we were to make the playoffs during that current losing stretch, we would be clobbered like what boston did to us, 4 more games added to the regular season that would be so depressing like last years playoffs...

    EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE KNICKS HAVE STARTED WINNING, now stop getting so butthurt you don't need to prolong this thread that should have died..

  10. #40
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    You need to smoke a bowl and simmer down bro
    Smoke a bowl? I just hit the Gravatron about 25 minutes ago. I'm not trying to start **** whatsoever; I love this site.

    But to see people who are seasoned, 'veterans', on KO.com make threads about us LOSING out to tank the season? That's ridiculous. All I want is this guy to eat his crow. There is no reason to EVER wish losing upon us, but if you want to, might as well keep it up; And not root for us to win games now because we are winning.

    EDIT -
    Originally Posted by elcol
    Bro ur whole post is just stupid, i never talked about his # of posts or yours, nor did i talk about who is the bigger knick fan. you must be too stupid to understand where he and other people are coming from. I don't necessarily agree with what he is saying but he wanted the knicks to lose because
    A) Dantoni to be fired
    B) If we were to make the playoffs during that current losing stretch, we would be clobbered like what boston did to us, 4 more games added to the regular season that would be so depressing like last years playoffs...

    EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE KNICKS HAVE STARTED WINNING, now stop getting so butthurt you don't need to prolong this thread that should have died..
    You clearly said he was a forum vet. Him being a forum vet refers to how many posts or how long hes been around the forum. Reread it my friend. No need to jump into a fight that isn't yours. You're just going to get yourself embarrassed.

    We're all NYK fans here. Just don't make RETARDED threads saying that we should lose out then jump back on the bandwagon.

    Thread over.

  11. #41
    Superstar elcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by goNYgo
    Smoke a bowl? I just hit the Gravatron about 25 minutes ago. I'm not trying to start **** whatsoever; I love this site.

    But to see people who are seasoned, 'veterans', on KO.com make threads about us LOSING out to tank the season? That's ridiculous. All I want is this guy to eat his crow. There is no reason to EVER wish losing upon us, but if you want to, might as well keep it up; And not root for us to win games now because we are winning.
    i agree with you about people rooting to lose IMO it is wrong to do that no matter the situation but you need to understand where other people are coming free you were going a lil too far

  12. #42
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Lol dont even respond to this clown my dudes. He's probably 12 years old and cries every time the Knicks lose a game.

  13. #43
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by goNYgo
    oh was it??



    Get outta here jackass. You wanted us to lose so we didn't make the playoffs. Get your premature ***** ass outta here and root for some other team. We don't need your likes jumping back on the bandwagon.
    Guess you missed this part huh boy?

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    To FIRE Dantoni

    Your time is up. **** out my face b

  14. #44
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Lol dont even respond to this clown my dudes. He's probably 12 years old and cries every time the Knicks lose a game.
    You're the one who wished us to lose every game because we went on a little skid. 12 years old? GTFO. You're still hanging around here? I'd have thought by now you'd be on newyorknets.com

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Apr 21, 2010, 08:54
  2. Knicks keeping OKC phone lines ringing?
    By Scribbles in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jun 24, 2009, 18:18
  3. Knicks @ Bucks 11/21 8:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: Nov 22, 2008, 00:49
  4. Six player deal involving Cavs, Bucks, and Sonics
    By Paul1355 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2008, 20:33
  5. Let's Go Bucks!!! Let's Go Bucks!!!
    By Blumatic in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Dec 01, 2007, 13:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •