Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LETS Go BUCKS!

**** this thread...the tank is officially off... Mission was accomplish ahead of schedule

Originally Posted by goNYgo
    None of you guys coming to eat your crow? Grow some balls.
    The purpose was to get Dantoni fired dumbass....

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Exactly! +1

If we win tonight, we're back in the eighth seed.

oh was it??

Plus I don't even want to see this team in the playoffs the way they're playing. Might as well miss it all together than get ass ****ed 4 straight times.
    Get outta here jackass. You wanted us to lose so we didn't make the playoffs. Get your premature ***** ass outta here and root for some other team. We don't need your likes jumping back on the bandwagon.

oh was it??

Get outta here jackass. You wanted us to lose so we didn't make the playoffs. Get your premature ***** ass outta here and root for some other team. We don't need your likes jumping back on the bandwagon.
    ok dude, you're going too far, you are a newbie on this forum disrespecting a guy whos been on here for years, you got your point across and he got his.

there is no need to be disrespecting stephon he is a forum vet and we all know he is a huge knick fan like everyone else who decided to sign up on here to talk knicks, what he said seemed pretty clear and i can understand where hes coming from but u are just starting fights for NO reason and you're only 20 posts in bro..

Originally Posted by elcol
    ok dude, you're going too far, you are a newbie on this forum disrespecting a guy whos been on here for years, you got your point across and he got his.

there is no need to be disrespecting stephon he is a forum vet and we all know he is a huge knick fan like everyone else who decided to sign up on here to talk knicks, what he said seemed pretty clear and i can understand where hes coming from but u are just starting fights for NO reason and you're only 20 posts in bro..

im a newbie because my status says so?

My man, I've been lurking around here for years, but just started to post because I see IDIOTIC posts like this. Get outta here. The amount of posts you have on a forum means absolutely nothing. He isn't a bigger NYK fan than me because he has more posts than I do. He's a huge Knick fan but hes able to wish losing upon us? GTFO!

Edit - If he's a forum 'veteran' (as you said), he should lead by example and not post RIDICULOUS threads saying how we should 'tank' the season. There was 24 games left when he made this thread and we were tied or no worse than 1 game back of the 8th seed in the playoffs.

My man, I've been lurking around here for years, but just started to post because I see IDIOTIC posts like this. Get outta here. The amount of posts you have on a forum means absolutely nothing. He isn't a bigger NYK fan than me because he has more posts than I do. He's a huge Knick fan but hes able to wish losing upon us? GTFO!
    You need to smoke a bowl and simmer down bro

Bro ur whole post is just stupid, i never talked about his # of posts or yours, nor did i talk about who is the bigger knick fan. you must be too stupid to understand where he and other people are coming from. I don't necessarily agree with what he is saying but he wanted the knicks to lose because
    A) Dantoni to be fired
    B) If we were to make the playoffs during that current losing stretch, we would be clobbered like what boston did to us, 4 more games added to the regular season that would be so depressing like last years playoffs...

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE KNICKS HAVE STARTED WINNING, now stop getting so butthurt you don't need to prolong this thread that should have died..

Originally Posted by smokes
    You need to smoke a bowl and simmer down bro
    Smoke a bowl? I just hit the Gravatron about 25 minutes ago. I'm not trying to start **** whatsoever; I love this site.

But to see people who are seasoned, 'veterans', on KO.com make threads about us LOSING out to tank the season? That's ridiculous. All I want is this guy to eat his crow. There is no reason to EVER wish losing upon us, but if you want to, might as well keep it up; And not root for us to win games now because we are winning.

EDIT -
    Originally Posted by elcol
    Bro ur whole post is just stupid, i never talked about his # of posts or yours, nor did i talk about who is the bigger knick fan. you must be too stupid to understand where he and other people are coming from. I don't necessarily agree with what he is saying but he wanted the knicks to lose because
    A) Dantoni to be fired
    B) If we were to make the playoffs during that current losing stretch, we would be clobbered like what boston did to us, 4 more games added to the regular season that would be so depressing like last years playoffs...

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE KNICKS HAVE STARTED WINNING, now stop getting so butthurt you don't need to prolong this thread that should have died..
    You clearly said he was a forum vet. Him being a forum vet refers to how many posts or how long hes been around the forum. Reread it my friend. No need to jump into a fight that isn't yours. You're just going to get yourself embarrassed.

We're all NYK fans here. Just don't make RETARDED threads saying that we should lose out then jump back on the bandwagon.

Thread over.

Smoke a bowl? I just hit the Gravatron about 25 minutes ago. I'm not trying to start **** whatsoever; I love this site.

But to see people who are seasoned, 'veterans', on KO.com make threads about us LOSING out to tank the season? That's ridiculous. All I want is this guy to eat his crow. There is no reason to EVER wish losing upon us, but if you want to, might as well keep it up; And not root for us to win games now because we are winning.
    i agree with you about people rooting to lose IMO it is wrong to do that no matter the situation but you need to understand where other people are coming free you were going a lil too far

Lol dont even respond to this clown my dudes. He's probably 12 years old and cries every time the Knicks lose a game.

oh was it??

Guess you missed this part huh boy?

To FIRE Dantoni

Your time is up. **** out my face b

Lol dont even respond to this clown my dudes. He's probably 12 years old and cries every time the Knicks lose a game.
    You're the one who wished us to lose every game because we went on a little skid. 12 years old? GTFO. You're still hanging around here? I'd have thought by now you'd be on newyorknets.com