Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official "Damn Knicks..." thread

Default The Official "Damn Knicks..." thread

You ever wake up in the middle of the night screaming and then fall of your bed and curl into the fetal position and start weeping because you were dreaming about Paul Pierce hitting a clutch 3 and tying a game we had in the bag?

Well then this is the thread for you! These ****ing Knicks are killing me! They've been breaking my heart my entire life and my soul has been crushed so many times it's as thin as a moo-shu pancake. Yes that was a Lin pun...somehow.

Anyway damn ****ing Knicks **** **** damn damn **** ****

well, this is what happens when you celebrate like champions after having 2 good quarters against he cavs.

wait....come to think of it, thats the only two good quarters I have seen them play since the all-star break.

**** these guys. GO CLIPPERS.

n July 2009, İlyasova returned to the Bucks, signing a three-year $7 million contract.

Makes me cringe how much the "stars" are making vs the Bucks daggermaster.

He did it again tonight as well.

With Knicks "stars" making 2-3x more in one year compared to his 7$ in 3 years.

My position remains the same - Melo and Amare need to earn their salary.

Originally Posted by madsqgardensnyk

**** these guys. GO CLIPPERS.

Goldenstate smoked them tonight like they smoked the Mavs yesterday.

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    ! They've been breaking my heart my entire life and my soul has been crushed so many times it's as thin as a moo-shu pancake.
    LOL ! I dont know if you guys from The States know much about The Australian Football League over here, but thats exactly how i feel about the team i support here ! The Western Bulldogs - 1 Premiership / Championship since the competition began in 1925 !!

So sadly, i am waiting for my Football Team here and My NBA Team there to pull their F**N Finger out and bring home some more silverware !

Oh well, it will happen soon i hope !

Originally Posted by wian
    LOL ! I dont know if you guys from The States know much about The Australian Football League over here, but thats exactly how i feel about the team i support here ! The Western Bulldogs - 1 Premiership / Championship since the competition began in 1925 !!

So sadly, i am waiting for my Football Team here and My NBA Team there to pull their F**N Finger out and bring home some more silverware !

Oh well, it will happen soon i hope !
    I'M A DOGS MAN!

Sons of the West! Red, white and blue......and so on.

I'm more so a Knicks fan, but I suffered through the 90s with both teams choking. Maybe that's why I can't stop killing children?

those who are unaware, there is another basketball team debuting in New York next season that could use a loyal fanbase. the Knicks are a lousy franchise with no proud history and bandwagon fair weathered fans. is this what you want to be associated with?

Veteran

If D'ant returns next season the Knicks will lose fan support just for that very reason alone. They don't need a city rival to deplete their fanbase, he'll do that all by himself.

I dont see any Knicks Bulls game thread yet but to pass the time and "damn Knicks" moment in history

Knick fans have noone to blame but themselves. They demanded we gut the team for an overrated, lazy, underachieving "superstar". A "superstar" that hasn't really proven anything in the NBA, has a 16-36 career playoff record, and currently has a 26-37 record when playing with the Knicks, while the Knicks have a 43-34 without him.

Knick fans wanted this and have really no right to complain. After every loss last year, pre-Melo trade, everyone said the reason we lost was because we didn't have Melo and we needed to get him at all cost. We would start winning when we got him. The pick-and-roll would run better when Melo got here. We would be contenders when Melo got here. All from Knick fans who had never really watched Melo play except for a few nationally televised games. Had never really followed his career and only looked at how many points he scored. You got what you wanted without even knowing what you were getting. Knick fans have noone to blame but themselves.

Are the Knicks cursed???? what the hell is going on?

Can someone explain to me how we are as bad as we were with CHEESEBURGER CURRY on the team?

Veteran

I will continue to blame the coach because he isn't using Melo to his strength. Melo help Denver get to the playoffs ever year he was there. Thats good enough for me and I'm sure with the right coaching here in NY he will assist the Knicks (who are much deeper than his previous team) to go deep in the playoffs.

We fail with Melo because the coach isn't going to adapt (or knows how to). I would support our coach but he is a loser...while Melo has consistantly proven other wise....until he got here, hmmmm.

Give the Knicks a different coach, particularly one who teaches defense and I'm sure we all will see a hugh difference. This coach is just ****ty, plain and simple. Just watch the games and judge for yourself. He has no power of command, can't motivate, can't stratergize, can't evaluate talent, can't recognize when to call time out and sub accordingly, can't even speak respectfully about his own players...who happen to be better ball players than he was. He's a joke and we deserve better. We don't really need anymore trades, just get rid of the obvious problem the coach. Since he's been here, we had to buy and scrap many Jersey's because he doesn't know how to coach the talent wearing them. I'm tired of wasting money on games and appareal because of this dude.

Originally Posted by quiggle
    those who are unaware, there is another basketball team debuting in New York next season that could use a loyal fanbase. the Knicks are a lousy franchise with no proud history and bandwagon fair weathered fans. is this what you want to be associated with?
    No thanks.

I don't even think Nash and Kobe could help this team. There's nothing logical as to why this team is doing this bad. This is AFTER the All-Star break.

Veteran

after the all star break we had some decent time to practice and gel, they have been worse off since. smh.

A change of the coach is the only thing we didn't do yet. We now have a team of talented players, something we didn't have in years. I'm not ready to give up on those guys knowing that they are not actually playing their style of ball. The coach has taken away most of their skill sets by trying to make them into players they are not.