GT: Knicks vs Chicago March 12th 2012

metrocard

Legend
I am not a fan of Carmelo's game they call him the purest scorer but he seems to take stupid shots and even if he keeps missing hes taking the same shots. Very low IQ has all the talent in the world and he plays lazy as hell especially getting back on defense.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
right i said it once i'll say it again Baron needs to control the offense during the 4th he has the experience.

&

Fields has no business being in the game the guy just cant shoot, sure JR is struggling but he is clearly the better shooter.

He's in there for rebounding and aggressive drives to the basket. Thats what you need late in the game. Not a behind the back jumpshot chucking JR Smith.

iSaYughh

Starter
Yes. Let's make sure Melo gets even MORE looks.

So he can brick a 3 and a layup within 5seconds of one another. :barf:

ACHlLLES

Rookie
This team ain't goin any where w/o Melo and Stat start playing some defense, and go for rebounds. I hate these bastards at the moment.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Check it: their offense is gimp, too.

How many crisp passes has Amare Buttermire fumbled?

Or perfect passes for HIM that he ended up getting his shit stuff on, or not finishing?

Now you're being rediculous. They should be the ones to finish the game. You can't complain about them not performing and bring up their salary when they don't defend and not give them opportunities to earn it on the offensive end.

Abxtraxion

Benchwarmer
the Knicks should have never shortened their name. They should've just kept it the way it was, the New York Knickerchokers

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Wtf Why Did Melo Foul? Why Go For A ****ing Three This Is Retarded

Get rid of D'antoni. Foul when you're down four and 48 seconds left? ARE YOU STUPID