GT: Knicks vs Chicago March 12th 2012

Kiyaman

Legend
Damn....I actually miss Jefferies who could be in there for JR Smith....we give up to many damn offensive-rebounds in the 2nd half of every game

KingCharles34

All Star
Wow Lin really has 3 blocks? We have 11 blocks as a team, if only we could rebound better

Maybe Stowdamire will decide to rebound now that hes back in

Wargames

Starter
really five fouls and 7 minutes left..... *Sigh

Fields and Shump have been playing ok and obviously lin is going to play Defense scared but F**k it right D'antoni is an offensive genius.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Wow Amare never left his feet when Gibson got that offensive rebound

We really don't need these so called "stars".

If guys cant even put in the effort to get a defensive rebound then they can go for all I care.

That lack of effort costs us more than 2 points. It costs us momentum, confidence and likely the ball game.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Damn....I actually miss Jefferies who could be in there for JR Smith....we give up to many damn offensive-rebounds in the 2nd half of every game

im dying to see him play jeffries...
he definitely couldve takes some offensive fouls

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
How much more can Lin and Chandler do for Melo/Stat?

I mean at least melo is TRYING to play defence.

Stat just looks like he has given up. Especially on the boards.

They have 20 offensive rebounds on us. 20. Thats ****ing disgraceful.

wian

Benchwarmer
rose - jump shot missed - Korver rebound..... rose 3 point shot missed, Bulls rebound again - Rose Dunk !

There lies the problem with our team ! 3 F**N chances ! U aint going to win many games with this defensive effort...

kinein

Benchwarmer
I don't know what to say, the only thing the Bulls are winning at is - they actually jump and sprint for the ball.

I'm seeing walking and refusal to jump by Amare Carmelo and Baron Davis.

Lin has 5 fouls so he has to do whatever it takes to stay in the game and just play soft D but the other guys HAVE ZERO EXCUSES