GT: Knicks vs Chicago March 12th 2012

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Echo what people said, this team doesnt deserve any GT or hype.

must be sickening for guys like Lin, Fields and Chandler seeing STAT and Melo giving no heart towards winning...

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
what does this mean? excuse my ignorance :)
Do you see that green square below your posts number? That's your reputation power, if someone says he'll green rep you that means he will add points to your repution by clicking the wage in the lower left corner of your profile. Now you can green rep me for explaining that to you. ;)

Do you see that green square below your posts number? That's your reputation power, if someone says he'll green rep you that means he will add points to your repution by clicking the wage in the lower left corner of your profile. Now you can green rep me for explaining that to you. ;)

i can't just green rep you just for that. but thank you :thumbsup:

Eman

Benchwarmer
Well, this is the NBA, the NBA in a season where the Pistons can beat the Lakers, the Golden State Warriors beat the Mavericks, and the Bobcats beat the Magic. Anything's possible.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Echo what people said, this team doesnt deserve any GT or hype.

must be sickening for guys like Lin, Fields and Chandler seeing STAT and Melo giving no heart towards winning...

Yea because Lin and especially Fields have been lighting it up out there.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer

Lighting it up and giving effort are 2 different things. Lighting it up is a resulting action of another action. Giving effort is an originating action. Therefore, lighting it up directly coincides with the results of giving effort. Many players have made a living off of giving effort, Dennis Rodman, Ben Wallace, Bruce Bowen, Matt Barnes, Doug Christie, even our very own Charles Oakley and John Starks.

:beer:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This is a great game thread, considering how disappointing the Knicks have been all year.

If the Knicks lose this game, you can kiss the playoffs good-bye. The Knicks will be at the point of no return, if they lose tonight. The 9th and 10th seed is only a game behind, and the Knicks don't have the coaching or team chemistry needed to overcome a 5 game losing streak.

If the Knicks plan on winning, Jeremy is going to have to start Linning again. The Knicks need 25 points and 8 assists from him, if they want to win. And JELLO is going to have to pass the ball for once in his life.

kinein

Benchwarmer
Chandler speaks pre-game. few minutes ago:

Back in Chicago, where Tyson Chandler began his career, he had a large group of media around him before the game. Asked about the Knicks, Chandler said, "We?ve got to get back and look back at what we were doing when we were winning. We had a fast-paced offense, getting up and down the floor. Our defense was getting set. We were communicating out there. I think a lot of times now we?re letting our offense dictate our defense."

NicksKnicks

Rotation player

Nothing to do with lighting it up. My point is, they are nowhere near as talented as Melo and STAT. Even if they try as hard as they can, Elite players such as these two can reach a higher level of performance.

So players like Lin and Fields look towards these players to be the two to spark a come back or score an important basket etc. However, they are playing like they dont give a s**t about anybody, certainly not the team and it must really piss the other guys who are killing themselves to try and get something out of a game when they know that players like Melo and STAT could change an outcome of a game with even half an effort.

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
This is a great game thread, considering how disappointing the Knicks have been all year.

If the Knicks lose this game, you can kiss the playoffs good-bye. The Knicks will be at the point of no return, if they lose tonight. The 9th and 10th seed is only a game behind, and the Knicks don't have the coaching or team chemistry needed to overcome a 5 game losing streak.

If the Knicks plan on winning, Jeremy is going to have to start Linning again. The Knicks need 25 points and 8 assists from him, if they want to win. And JELLO is going to have to pass the ball for once in his life.

stupid post- my prediction is the knicks lose this game and make the playoffs

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
Why? I think its a spot-on analysis. We lose this, whats left of the belief we had will be gone.

This game is not that big for them, they know winning on the road in chicago is almost impossible and if you think they're that far gone already then i guess we have no chance of making the playoffs. I on the other hand think you can't rule out a team thats in playoff position

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
This game is not that big for them, they know winning on the road in chicago is almost impossible and if you think they're that far gone already then i guess we have no chance of making the playoffs. I on the other hand think you can't rule out a team thats in playoff position

Lets say Chicago are over-confident and we sneak a win, what happens then? do you think this will spark some belief and prove to everyone that we can be a force come play-offs?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
GaMeTiMe i dont know why but i feel very confident we get this win tonight.

:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:

No easy layups knock rose on his a$$

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Knicks win by 3. This will be the turn around and we go on to win 8 straight after tonight.

I just finished watching Ali and I found a new hope in these knicks haha. Let's go think postive and positive things happen. :afro:

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
I don't think you can change that much of your opinion of any team based on what happens tonite, barring a major injury.