GT: Knicks vs Chicago March 12th 2012

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Holy Shit! you remember that guy on the Spurs that Baron elbowed and his Teammate stepped on his head!? TJ Ford!?

HE RETIRED, lmao nice job B-Diddy

goNYgo

Rookie
Whoever wants the Knicks to lose tonight is an absolute moron. Show you can hang with an elite team. Lets go.

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
I'm just trying to be objective here, the Bulls lost 3 games at home, one to MIA, one to IND, and one to NJ. We all know MIA is great, IND is good, and Nets are meh, and?? its one game. Go NYK!

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
This might cause an uproar on here but what about starting B-Diddy at PG?

I wonder if an experienced head would change the dynamic of the starting line up for the better?

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Holy Shit! you remember that guy on the Spurs that Baron elbowed and his Teammate stepped on his head!? TJ Ford!?

HE RETIRED, lmao nice job B-Diddy

That's really sad to hear, I can't imagine what a man that had his whole career ahead of him must feel like when it is suddenly over (even after his first initial injury). I'm sad but happy that he decided that his health is more important, its not worth it. So reminiscent of Brandon Roy right here.

Peyton Manning better pay some attention, no one needs to realized when it's time to quit than he does right now.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Chandler getting these good passes because he heads straight for the paint the way a big man should. Pay attention Amare please.