GT: Knicks vs Chicago March 12th 2012

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
all of this without our stars smh.. that pisses me off i wish i could do some voodoo sh!t and transfer shump & chandlers defense into Amare and melo

nyk_nyk

All Star
The defense is looking good right now- oh wait, Stat and Melo are on the bench- maybe that's why. Dantoni should just keep this unit in

Wow, is it cool to be all over amare and Melo these days? Lin is on the bench too you know. SMH

munco

Benchwarmer
The bench squad and Tyson should just play the rest of the half. They're playing great. Baron would be playing fine this year if he never shot jumpers.

iSaYughh

Starter
Loving the *pace* of our offense.

Quintessential D'antoni ball.

And no surprise it is keeping the Bulls on the defensive and not letting them get comfortable. The pressure is on them to react and get set on D.

Whosaidthat

Benchwarmer
I don't know about you guys, but our starters were looking good too. They definitely playing with a different level of intensity!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Time out- are the starters coming back in? PLease no

I cringe when I see them preparing. Whichever combination of players, when playing well, have some on court chemistry like this one of Smith, Baron, Fields, Novak and Chandler just let them ****ing play!

D'Antoni has always worked on timeframes for substitutions, regardless of whether or not he's effectively tampering with momentum.

Political FOOL!

Kiyaman

Legend
Loving the *pace* of our offense.

Quintessential D'antoni ball.

And no surprise it is keeping the Bulls on the defensive and not letting them get comfortable. The pressure is on them to react and get set on D.

Hush it! the first quarter in the NBA is ALL OFFENSE