GT: Knicks vs Chicago March 12th 2012

Kiyaman

Legend
Yes. And there is no reason we can't play great defense, too; especially in the clutch to close out quarters.

We performed quality, extremely committed D during our big win streak during "Linsanity".

Including excellent defensive sets and plays coming off timeouts late in the 4th.

No reason we can't get back to that.

As long as u, and alot of other members been watching the NBA....u cant tell when a player or players want their headcoach FIRED?

Why do u think Dantoni DNP so many players the past 4 seasons???

iSaYughh

Starter
As long as u, and alot of other members been watching the NBA....u cant tell when a player or players want their headcoach FIRED?

Why do u think Dantoni DNP so many players the past 4 seasons???

Let's not sidetrack the game, we are looking nice :thumbsup:

But I don't think Melo and Amare are tanking.....Melo forced his hand here while D'antoni was our coach and we had a winning record and were en route to the playoffs. Why would he want to come so bad?

He also has a reputation, and will be playing for another big contract in a few years. He isn't going to tank a season and come across like a loser/punk, just to try to get a coach fired.

He hasn't even played a full yr for him either.

+, Amare played at an MVP level for last year's reg season.

iSaYughh

Starter
This entire CHI team pisses me off.

If it wasn't for the still intense, in its prime rivalry....I think I personally dislike them more than the Celtics at this point.

clumsy

Rotation player
I'm not sure if this is a function of us playing good D or that Chicago just can't score. For all of us raggin on Amare jesus does Boozer look atrocious too.

iSaYughh

Starter
Prediction:

We will look as good or better for the 2nd half.

D'antoni will make some minor adjustments, and ensure we keep up the style and level of play we performed in the 1st.

NYK by 5.

munco

Benchwarmer
there was much better energy on defense especially from the bench squad. now we just have to keep it up for the second half.