Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: What would you do, if the Brooklyn nets win the Title before the knicks?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    4

    Default What would you do, if the Brooklyn nets win the Title before the knicks?

    What would you do?(only real knicks fans need apply).

  2. #2
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    i would probably take a sh*t, and call it Macaroni.
    and mail it to D'oh-lan.

  3. #3
    Veteran petescud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    well lets see, i have 2 sig sauer p229's

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Start watching Starbury in the China League

  5. #5
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,017
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Start watching Starbury in the China League
    I'm ready to do that now.

  6. #6
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    At this rate.. I wouldn't be surprised, especially if they somehow land Dwight. Things are not looking good.

  7. #7
    Member lookgrabpull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    i would probably take a sh*t, and call it Macaroni.
    and mail it to D'oh-lan.
    LMFAO

  8. #8
    Nein, Mann! Weissenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,058
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I'd pray Prokhorov is prosecuted and convicted for tax evasion in Russia and gets a sentence of 20 years in labor camp (something a la Khodorkovsky or Berezovsky).

  9. #9
    Member zshopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    I'd pray Prokhorov is prosecuted and convicted for tax evasion in Russia and gets a sentence of 20 years in labor camp (something a la Khodorkovsky or Berezovsky).

    no one with money, gets prosecuted in Russia, you just pay everyone else off.


    if the nets win a championship before the knicks, then well..... it wouldnt surprise me. Dolan doesn't give a sh*t though as long as there are asses in seats and his pockets are full, a winning team or not he comes out a winner every year.

  10. #10
    Nein, Mann! Weissenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,058
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by zshopa
    no one with money, gets prosecuted in Russia, you just pay everyone else off.


    if the nets win a championship before the knicks, then well..... it wouldnt surprise me. Dolan doesn't give a sh*t though as long as there are asses in seats and his pockets are full, a winning team or not he comes out a winner every year.
    If you didn't mention, both Khodorkovsky and Berezovsky are multibillionaires... unfortunately they both stepped on Putin's toes. Prokhorov was ciricizing Putin's autocracy during the elections, so who knows?

  11. #11
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by fender0577
    What would you do?(only real knicks fans need apply).

    Sulk.............. Heavily

Similar Threads

  1. Miami Success Puts Heat On Knicks
    By LJ4ptplay in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jun 01, 2011, 20:22
  2. Replies: 255
    Last Post: Dec 16, 2010, 19:45
  3. Knicks V Nets - Nov 30
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: Dec 01, 2010, 15:53
  4. I think it's really Knicks or Nets
    By CLYDE in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 29, 2010, 22:36
  5. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 21:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •