Votes: 6 14.6%
  • sick of this team blow it up

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm sick of guys blaming 1 player this is a team thing from MDA to JJ
If we're winning it's all "my boy Melo", if we're losing it's "a team thing". Who gave up in the middle of Q3 because his shots weren't falling and made us play 4 against 5? Lamelo. Who's been looking uninterested in playing lately? Lamelo. Who's been acting like a martyr? Lamelo. Who hasn't been joining huddles? Lamelo. Who's been destroying team chemistry? Lamelo.

We were winning with MDA and without Amare and Carmelo.
We were winning with MDA and Amare and without Carmelo.
We are losing with MDA, Amare and Carmelo.

kinein

Benchwarmer
If we're winning it's all "my boy Melo", if we're losing it's "a team thing". Who gave up in the middle of Q3 because his shots weren't falling and made us play 4 against 5? Lamelo. Who's been looking uninterested in playing lately? Lamelo. Who's been acting like a martyr? Lamelo. Who hasn't been joining huddles? Lamelo. Who's been destroying team chemistry? Lamelo.

yup. guys have to admit they can see melo, getting whiny toward teammates on courts, creating team division - and sitting out of team huddles.

everyone sees that - if you have ever been on a team you know what carmelo is doing - hurts the team in many ways and has a long-lasting impact.

he talks as if he is a leader but doesnt act like one or play like one. he doesn't actively support his teammates on the court compared to say Kobe. who is constantly man-hugging, double high-fiving, ass slapping etc his teammates

nuckles2k2

Superstar
yup. guys have to admit they can see melo, getting whiny toward teammates on courts, creating team division - and sitting out of team huddles.

everyone sees that - if you have ever been on a team you know what carmelo is doing - hurts the team in many ways and has a long-lasting impact.

he talks as if he is a leader but doesnt act like one or play like one. he doesn't actively support his teammates on the court compared to say Kobe. who is constantly man-hugging, double high-fiving, ass slapping etc his teammates

Just saying...

Kobe and MJ were as hard on their teammates as anyone.

MJ once punched Steve Kerr, I believe it was, in the face in practice because he was frustrated with something.

Bill Cartwright also threatened to break both of MJ's legs if he "ever spoke to him like that again."

So let's not act like all the great players coddle their teammates.

Plus you see Melo sitting on the bench talking with Lin, he was the one organizing the the team gatherings post game to say a few words during Linsanity.

I've never heard a story from a current, or former teammate about how bad Melo is in the locker room.

Can we keep our Melo rants to stuff that bears some actual weight?

.....ass slaps dude?

KingCharles34

All Star
I have my list to fire just like yours but Melo has just been a complete disappointment to watch. He makes it worse every night, his constant nagging on the floor and his complaining for not getting the ball is just embarrassing, i swear its like when i was growing up in Brooklyn and there's always that F*ckin annoying kid who suck AS* and always demanded the ball, all I got to say to that attitude, is F*ck off the players are all adults and professionals you are just pathetic stop bitching and play some ball.

I agree with all that but Amare being delusional, slow, hesitant, predictable, and lazy are just as bad as what i see from Melo in my opinion. Some posters on here (i dont know if your one of them, but im just saying in general) think that if we just traded Melo we could get by with Amarknee. I just think he's so overpriced, he brings nothing on defense. He hasnt even been as good on offense this year, he has some really bad rebounding nights. I believe they're both cancers to the team, along with Antoni. All 3 of them should be bought out right now if it was up to me, Dolans got the money to do it

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
some of you guys kill me. I know how Knick fans are, its all about the "what have you done for me lately" thats the reason you guys ride Lin's dick when he was doing good, thats the reason you rode D'antoni dick when he was hired, thats the reason you guys shitted on Jefferies, and the reason you guys were on Amare's dick. Once things are good, you guys becoming idiots screaming championship team, screaming we are better than the heat, etc. Once things go bad, fck it, throw everyone under the bus. Now all of a sudden Carmelo Anthony is garbage? Stat is garbage?GTFOH. The knicks issue lies squarely on the coach.

Kiyaman

Legend
Lets get this right....

Lets fix this.....

We were winning when MDA put Wilson Chandler in the starting lineup.
We were winning when MDA rotation of players were 70% ending contracts.
We are losing with MDA poor substitution of bench players....
after 42 games, we still dont have a tandem, or trio, or quad of bench-player
line-up that co-exist as a unit.
Do we have a chemistry bench-lineup we used consistently this season? NO!
Why? MDA 8 man rotation favored 3-ball shooters off the bench keeping the
offense stagnate with no defensive plan or defensive setup to defend the paint
or the defensive-rebound.

Who should be our 6th, 7th, and 8th man off the bench each game to end the
first quarter and 3rd quarter?
Who should be our starters of the 2nd and 4th quarter?

Our Bench players need familuarity with their teammate bench players
by getting playingtime together

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Find it hard to blame STAT for lack of heart after losing his brother so suddenly. I remember the days before Melo came when STAT was beasting it. Hes got a second chance in my books for the time being.

Everyone needs a long hard look in the mirror.

Den318

Benchwarmer
Find it hard to blame STAT for lack of heart after losing his brother so suddenly. I remember the days before Melo came when STAT was beasting it. Hes got a second chance in my books for the time being.

Everyone needs a long hard look in the mirror.

Stat just play bad defense. Melo on the other hand are a fat, lazy and heartless POS garbage.

Who's fault? The coach.

He would rather turn Lin into a Nash (it will never happen) then to play to the obvious strenghts he already has at his disposal. He has players he/I/we/everyone freaking knows will not fit his flawed system, but he still tries to make it work because he doesn't know how to coach talent. He only knows how to play BBall thru the pg position and can't even do that well because he was a scrub PG himself. What part of this is hard to understand?

Some people here show they are scrubs, or know little about the game when they support this fake coach over real talent....especially when they become aware of these simple facts.

I mean...Is people even watching the freaking games? As long as this unrespected coach stays the knicks and the fans will suffer. Has all this loosing over the years numbed our common sense? Or maybe some fans are just used to being a loser...I'm most certainly not.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Who's fault? The coach.

He would rather turn Lin into a Nash (it will never happen) then to play to the obvious strenghts he already has at his disposal. He has players he/I/we/everyone freaking knows will not fit his flawed system, but he still tries to make it work because he doesn't know how to coach talent. He only knows how to play BBall thru the pg position and can't even do that well because he was a scrub PG himself. What part of this is hard to understand?

Some people here show they are scrubs, or know little about the game when they support this fake coach over real talent....especially when they become aware of these simple facts.

I mean...Is people even watching the freaking games? As long as this unrespected coach stays the knicks and the fans will suffer. Has all this loosing over the years numbed our common sense? Or maybe some fans are just used to being a loser...I'm most certainly not.

I know right?

I've come to the conclusion that there's a lot of folks on here who don't really know basketball.

I see some people regurgitating the same stuff you hear in the media, I responded to one dude who said Melo is shooting poorly from the free throw line....at 81%, I dunno what's going on around here anymore.

Lots of people want to be involved in the convo, very few actually have anything to say.

Might sound elitist, or ****ed up, or whatever, but it's true.

I saw one dude lambasting Melo because he doesn't distribute enough ass slaps on the court to his teammates.

This shit is outta control.